NEW Bono Pics-From Paris Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
1024575633.2281775180.jpg

TIE!!!

1024575568.2550218828.jpg

1024575836.2348916808.jpg

Are these already here? I didn't see them. He met w/ Chirac to talk about debt cancellation, etc.

Speak of the devil! We were just saying on the other thread some might show up! Thank you!

He does have a tie, but good ol' Bono, he's got his own style, with his checked shirt, and it's hanging out! Go Bono! Go get 'em!

I just think that last one is SO CUTE-the shirt untucked and the tie :laugh: And that looks like the same adorable shirt he wore w/ Gates.

Isn't that the same tie he wore in Africa? I guess he got the soup stains out of it :D

:heart: :heart: :bono:

What a total cutie!! It's funny because if my hubby or boyfriend dared to wear an olive green tie with a checkered shirt I wouldn't let him leave the house..... but on Bono it looks good!!

He is such an incredible man! I can't get over how hard he works at the things that he believe's in. GO BONO!!!

1024576236.3154214976.jpg

PARIS (AP) - Rock star Bono on Thursday urged French President Jacques Chirac to be "a champion for Africa" when he and other world leaders meet next week to discuss a new African development plan.

Chirac has "been in Africa more than any other politician," the U2 singer and activist said before meeting the French leader at his presidential Elysee Palace.

"He has a passion for Africa and I want to turn his passion into cash," Bono said.

France and other Group of Eight nations will discuss the new plan for Africa at a June 26-27 meeting in Canada. It offers a package of trade and aid help for Africa, coupled with assistance in ending civil wars and improving governance across the continent.

"We're looking for a champion for Africa for this year's G8 and next year in France," Bono said.

Chirac said he hoped for progress at the summit and pledged that "France will play its part."

The French leader said it was essential that industrial nations cancel or reduce debts owed by poor nations and improve development aid.

Last edited:
Nice pics. Thanks.
Only Bono could make that outfit look good. He looks like a naughty schoolboy with his shirt untucked like that. :yes: :drool:

elevatedmole said:
Bono looks lovely, the outfit is atrocious.

:|

Did he get dressed in the dark? ;)

:eek: My eyes! My eyes! The pain, the burning! That is one HELL of an ensemble, even for our Bono. Although I can dig the scarlet socks.

And he can squat next to my Mercedes anytime. But the outfit will have to come off! :ohmy:

He just did this to draw attention to himself and his cause, he's not just another boring stuffed shirt in a perfectly pressed suit, his outfit stands out and screams LOOK AT ME!! While you're looking, you can listen too. I have a few things to say about this world! :yes:

All right, thanks Daisy! Another peace sign pic for those of us who collect them!

BEAUTIFUL!! As always.... :) With his own style, definatly.

I wonder if Chirac remembers (or know at all) about Bono's comment a few years ago on the MTV awards. It wasn't too nice and now Bono's next to him hoping for some help.

Are Mona and I the only two girls on here with Suit Fetishes??? Because this really doesn't cut it..... Does Ali really let him leave the house looking like that??? *LOL*.....

I know that the media has been razzing him a bit for the way that he dresses at politial events. Perhaps this is just his way of sticking his tongue out at them :tongue:

MissZooropa said:
BEAUTIFUL!! As always.... :) With his own style, definatly.

I wonder if Chirac remembers (or know at all) about Bono's comment a few years ago on the MTV awards. It wasn't too nice and now Bono's next to him hoping for some help.

Yeah, was Chirac the one Bono called a wanker? LMAO! ;) Guess bygones are bygones. W. doesn't seem to mind how Bono treated his dad.

I think maybe Eli dressed him. :D He still has that Elevation hair, though.

SD

Sherry Darling said:

Yeah, was Chirac the one Bono called a wanker? LMAO! ;) SD

Was it THAT nice? LOL From what I remember it was worse. Does anyone know? I have it on video at home but am at work now so I can't check.

[color=royal blue]1. What's he doing to the car in that first pic?

2. Ladies Ladies. Again we are missing the point of this occasion (like I said in the asparagus ice cream thread)

The point is NOT what Bono is wearing.

Obviously.

It's how quickly we can take it off him and re-dress him as a schoolteacher who's a cowboy in his spare time.

GEEZ. ;)
[/color]

MonaVox said:
[color=royal blue]1. What's he doing to the car in that first pic?

2. Ladies Ladies. Again we are missing the point of this occasion (like I said in the asparagus ice cream thread)

The point is NOT what Bono is wearing.

Obviously.

It's how quickly we can take it off him and re-dress him as a schoolteacher who's a cowboy in his spare time.

GEEZ. ;)
[/color]

1. I think he is signing a copy of the Boston DVD.

2. Um don't forget that on weekends he's also a doctor....

he's a busy guy, I think we can forgive this one fashion faux pas

Sherry Darling said:

He still has that Elevation hair, though.

SD

No he doesn't, look- it's shorter, it barely comes to his shirt collar, the Elevation hair covered his collar and was down to his shoulders *sigh*swoon* It's less layered now too. But it's plenty of hair and I'm happy. He looks adorable! :love:

daisybean said:
2. Um don't forget that on weekends he's also a doctor....

[color=royal blue]LMAO

P.S. I, for one, think Bono looks ADORABLE. Maybe I just have bad taste. That's not the BEST dressed he's ever been, but I think it's cute!
[/color]

Mona I thought you loved him in ties, and that shirt too? :confused: Or do you just prefer him undressed?;)

Edit: I wrote this before her last post came up. I should have known she'd love it!

For a rich guy he really does keep a lot of the same stuff like poor people do. I bet Madonna throws away everything after she's worn it once.

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
Mona I thought you loved him in ties, and that shirt too? :confiused: Or do you just prefer him undressed?;)

:eek:

[color=royal blue]No, no~ like I said in my last post, he's not the best dressed, but I think he looks adorable![/color]

U2Kitten said:
Mona I thought you loved him in ties, and that shirt too? :confiused: Or do you just prefer him undressed?;)

I share Mona's fetish for suit's.... but as I posted earlier that ensemble just doesn't cut it.... what I am looking for is an expensive Armani suit, with a crisp sexy shirt, and a matching tie..... *drools*.....

Back
Top Bottom