NEW Bono Pics-From Paris Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daisybean said:
aaaaw he's so cute:

Blue checked untucked shirt, the one green tie he owns, blue suit and maroon socks.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't forget the PINSTRIPES on the suit....:no:

Last edited:
Lady Lemonade - this new forum confuses the hell out of me! I wanted to quote and post that pic again .... why did it not work? Hmmm....

lady lemonade said:

Bono: I'm really sexy even when I'm dressed like a clown, PLEBA girls love me anyway.

I think he's trying [unsuccessfully] to scare us away. It's gonna take more than THAT to scare a PLEBA gal away.....

U2SJ said:
Lady Lemonade - this new forum confuses the hell out of me! I wanted to quote and post that pic again .... why did it not work? Hmmm....

Methinks that it's because the pic is posted from my computer, not from a website. I noticed that you can't include pics from someone else's computer when you're quoting from their post... Dunno if that makes any sense...hope so...

lady lemonade said:

Methinks that it's because the pic is posted from my computer, not from a website. I noticed that you can't include pics from someone else's computer when you're quoting from their post... Dunno if that makes any sense...hope so...

Yeah, the new forum doesn't let you automatically include a picture that was in the post you are replying to. If you want to include that picture, you have to copy/paste it into the quote section. Kind of a pain, but it'll work if you do that. :D

Moonie :D

if my father put those clothes on, i'd make him change...i really hope that he's making a statement...honestly...that's just...UGLY!!!

lady lemonade said:
lol, I'll give it a try;)

Bono: I'm really sexy even when I'm dressed like a clown, PLEBA girls love me anyway.

Chirac: Damn that Bono...

Yeah that's it !

Bono speaks French nicely...

That's what he said at the Montreal October concert:
"La derni?re fois, qu'on est venu ici, on a ?t? sourds pendant quelques jours !"

"Last time we came here we were deaf for a couple of days !"

Cuz us Montreal sure know how to scream...

[color=royal blue]BONO: Bonjour.....em..... fromage....... em.....Jacques Cousteau..... em.... baguette.... poodle.[/color]

Bono is so AWESOME! I think he looks totally retro and punk, and shaking up the media is so perfect! Attention will be payed, ears will listen, eyes will watch. This thread is rad, by the way. :D

:heart: :bono: :heart:

A big thumbs up for the B-man! I think this is his way of putting some Rock n' Roll into all of this business/politics affairs, and he looks adorable.

flaming june said:
A big thumbs up for the B-man! I think this is his way of putting some Rock n' Roll into all of this business/politics affairs, and he looks adorable.

I agree--this campaign needs personality! Debt relief itself is such an arcane issue. It's boring. This is putting color into an otherwise gray campaign.

Okay guys, apparently the green tie, is not Bono's. He said it was a loan from his brother, because "when your meeting the guys with money, you should always wear a tie". heh heh!!!

I guess he doesn't own a tie!! How cool :cool:

oktobergirl said:
Okay guys, apparently the green tie, is not Bono's. He said it was a loan from his brother, because "when your meeting the guys with money, you should always wear a tie". heh heh!!!

I guess he doesn't own a tie!! How cool :cool:

LMAO ... that's our Bono!

:up: Right on and Foadie and Flaming June! LOL@ him not owning a tie Oktobergirl! That's so cool!

He's so cute! I like the pics. Even though I'd rather see him in leather what he has is better than a boring ordinary suit. Besides it's the reason he went there and not his clothes that matter and his clothes and his sunglasses will get him noticed and remembered!

Stories for Boys said:
if my father put those clothes on, i'd make him change...i really hope that he's making a statement...honestly...that's just...UGLY!!!

And hopefully your Daddy would turn you over his knee LOL!
I can think of plenty 'uglier' stuff Bono has worn!
'chokecoughpopmuscleshirtchokecough* ;)Bono is a grown man and he knows how to dress. He is a multi-millionaire with access to all the fashion in the world! He chose that because he wanted to, whether it was to grab attention, mock the media for dissing his clothes or just to be a free spirit, he's the coolest guy in the world. :yes: He's working hard for DATA and the Jublilee spirit and doing so much good for so many! I'm sure lives have already been saved by Bono and will continue to be!

High five Bono, you're the man who stands up to "The Man." :up:

LOVE these pics, thanks to all who posted! *rightclicksave* :D

Last edited:
I just found this quote..

It's much more glamorous being on the barricades with a handkerchief over your nose throwing rocks than it is for me to be standing here in a suit, though it's not my own."

-- U2 singer BONO, after lobbying French president JACQUES CHIRAC to increase his country's third-world aid.

What he wore is irrelevant to me anyway-it's what he's trying to do that's important.

:up: :bono:

2002-06-20-15.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom