NEW Bono Pics-From Paris Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
spinninghead77 said:
Can he please only be a doctor on Saturday's and work at a massage parlour on Sunday's???

Sure, but as long as he get still get up early monday mornings to work on saving the world.

Monday: Save the world
Tuesday: Go teach modern literature class
Wednesday: Check out Leather day thread and go do cowboy stuff (yeeee haaaaaaaw)
Thursday: Spend day with kids
Friday: Find out why someone would invent Asparagus ice cream
Saturday: Do my rounds at the hospital
Sunday: Give Massages to tired PLEBAns

daisybean said:

Sure, but as long as he get still get up early monday mornings to work on saving the world.

Monday: Save the world
Tuesday: Go teach modern literature class
Wednesday: Check out Leather day thread and go do cowboy stuff (yeeee haaaaaaaw)
Thursday: Spend day with kids
Friday: Find out why someone would invent Asparagus ice cream
Saturday: Do my rounds at the hospital
Sunday: Give Massages to tired PLEBAns

[color=royal blue]LMAO Cowboy stuff.

OK while he does the ice cream research, he can do his doctor thing kinda deal.

I sense a disturbance in the force and it sounds like people stealing the Bono Massage Parlor towels. ;) :eek:
[/color]

MonaVox said:

:eek:

[color=royal blue]No, no~ like I said in my last post, he's not the best dressed, but I think he looks adorable![/color]

Sorry, I went back and fixed it. (and the typo that ruined my smilie) I wrote that before your last post showed up. Of course you loveth it! :)

spinninghead77 said:

I share Mona's fetish for suit's.... but as I posted earlier that ensemble just doesn't cut it.... what I am looking for is an expensive Armani suit, with a crisp sexy shirt, and a matching tie..... *drools*.....

[color=royal blue]*BONO SUIT TEST PATTERN*

Bono: look. cufflinks.

***********DEATH BY BONOGASM**********
[/color]

Jody said:
Nice pics. Thanks.
Only Bono could make that outfit look good. He looks like a naughty schoolboy with his shirt untucked like that. :yes: :drool:

Did someone say naughty school boy ... :tongue: :drool: :tongue: :drool: :tongue: :drool:

Really though ... can we replace the blue checked shirt with a white shirt (he can leave it untucked) ... :eyebrow:

JessicaAnn said:

Did someone say naughty school boy ... :tongue: :drool: :tongue: :drool: :tongue: :drool:

Really though ... can we replace the blue checked shirt with a white shirt (he can leave it untucked) ... :eyebrow:

OMD I am seriously dying....lmaooooooooooooo

also I think a white shirt WOULD work.

Gina Marie said:
Where do you get all these hot cowboy pics Olive?

I did a search, and let's just say, the sites that showed up...

LMFAO!! Yes there's one site out there about boots :no: :no: don't go!!!

I dunno where I get em. :wink:

I guess i just search google sites, the image search is shite for cowboys. or geocities.com or places like that and search for "hot cowboys" or "sexy cowboys" once in a while brings up a cool page.

or mebbe they're just attracted to me! :kiss:

but yea, turns out some men like cowboys as much as we do! :silent: but who can blame them, really? ;)

Gina Marie said:

He's signing an autograph.

I thought that was the pen-it's the DVD

:laugh: at the rest of your post Mona!

lol!

1024575633.2281775180.jpg

Bono: ooh, big shiny pen..

oliveu2cm said:

LMFAO!! Yes there's one site out there about boots :no: :no: don't go!!!

I dunno where I get em. :wink:

I guess i just search google sites, the image search is shite for cowboys. or geocities.com or places like that and search for "hot cowboys" or "sexy cowboys" once in a while brings up a cool page.

or mebbe they're just attracted to me! :kiss:

but yea, turns out some men like cowboys as much as we do! :silent: but who can blame them, really? ;)

My um...

My computer has a problem somtimes where it um

spontaneously bookmarks sites?

and um....:eek:

About the car autograph pic

Check out the geek checking out Bono's butt. He's got such a sly grin on his face!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OH MY BONO!!! Who let him out dressed like that??? I love him no matter what he's wearing (or not wearing) but I think poor Bono needs someone to lay out his clothes for him :eeklaugh:

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM IN LOVE WITH HIS SHIRT AND TIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOO CUTE AN SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drool: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :drool:

Gina Marie said:

HOLY FREAKING MOTHER OF CUTENESS!!! DAMMIT. Those are so GODDAMN ADORABLE, I seriously just spit apple all over my keyboard...not that you needed to know that..

But GAH!! Bono fixing his TIEEEE!!!! With that IMPISH GRIN!!! HEHEHEHHE!!! And with his shirt untucked like that, I swear he looks like he's about 4 feet tall. *sigh* Oh, Bono. :tongue:

Last edited:
sge.aio35.200602124857.photo00.default-263x384.jpg

BONO: Look ... I am trying not to look so messy ... I have a tie on and everything

sge.aim82.200602124334.photo00.default-241x384.jpg

BONO: I swear it's a real tie, not one of those clip on ties.

sge.aig97.200602122248.photo00.default-383x384.jpg

BONO: Can you help me fix my tie?

sge.ail16.200602123648.photo00.default-384x265.jpg

BONO: Yes, this is the soup stained tie, but Ali cleaned it for me.

kampala3.jpg

*dies at the thought of Bono being my teacher*

*hums the Police's "Don't stand so close to me" to herself*

I love Bono but I cannot take his little outfit. I think if I ever met him and he was dressed like that I would be,
"Oh, my God, it's Bono!!! I love you , I'm you're biggest fan, I...........dood, what's up with the outfit???"

I would be too distracted by the clothes:
Me: Bono, I can't talk to you with this unGODly outfit on. You MUST take it off right now.:sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink: :drool:

Ana said:
*has a crush on teacher Bono

And who cares what he's wearing??? The man is HOT even with a potato sack :D Man... that's what I call real love :)

[color=royal blue]I was in a trance when I kissed the teacher
Suddenly I took the chance when I kissed the teacher
Leaning over me, he was trying to explain the laws of geometry
And I couldn't help it, I just had to kiss the teacher

mmmm Geometry....lolllllll what thread is this again......

O I KNOW WHAT MY QUESTION WAS.

Do you think Bono spoke any French? :drool: On my Paris bootleg he speaks French and I'm like *BONO TEST PATTERN*
[/color]

Back
Top Bottom