new bono pic?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

love2bmama

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
running down the road like loose electricity
came across this on flickr, it says it was taken on June 24

608517296_8987862035.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75081715@N00/608517296/in/photostream/

If I am not mistaken, this is a picture from the pressconference that Bono, Bob and some other people (all the folks that are in this picture) gave backstage at the P8 concert in Rostock. There are a lot of photos with the various performers from different countries, and these women are two of them. Hence the AOL reference. But I have not seen this particular picture before. Thanks for posting.

I can say for sure that the pic was taken at the P8 Concert in Rostock on June 7th.
AOL sponsored the event and everybody with a vip, artist or golden circle passport wore this lanyard. I suppose Bono and Geldof as VI-VIP's didn't need them.
In the back you can see Bob Geldof and Mr Yunus. The pic was taken at the press conference that day.

light said:
I can say for sure that the pic was taken at the P8 Concert in Rostock on June 7th.
AOL sponsored the event and everybody with a vip, artist or golden circle passport wore this lanyard. I suppose Bono and Geldof as VI-VIP's didn't need them.
In the back you can see Bob Geldof and Mr Yunus. The pic was taken at the press conference that day.
Exactly! :up:
Yes, that's last year's Nobel Peaze Price Winner Mohammed Yunus in the back, he gave a speech at the concert and I have a couple of photos from backstage where they all, including Sir Bob and Bono, are posing for pictures.

Back
Top Bottom