New Bono Photo(sorry i cant enlarger)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
Oh i could only attach it to so if someone could enlarge and post it for non premium members could see that would be lovely!!

btw it was taken on June 27th in St Tropez, France :wink:

Attachments

• 420592a.jpg
    420592a.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 140
There's this picture too. I want them bigger too. :scream:

337%3A2%3C5523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3A43%3D799%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3B2%3B83268ot1lsi

Ever since Naomi's birthday, he's been hooked on white.

adamswildhoney said:
:lol: Edgette you beat me to the mark!! I was just going to post that photo here :wink:

Sorry. :hug:

I checked after you said where you found the first one and saw that one as well. They weren't there yesterday.

SouLnation...it does look like Larry. We need bigger versions.

I tried to upload it but it's saying it isn't large enough{for snapfish} and I'm not sure what else to do :shrug: I've just learned how to do some of this stuff. also the site has some pretty harsh restrictions on using their photos without permission. :madspit: I'm not sure about the legalities of it. :scratch:Hope it can be enlarged though, it's a great pic. :love:

Last edited:
I posted it on my Snapfish account. :shrug:

Maybe Mrs. Springsteen has an account with Rexfeatures? She posted the large version of Adam and Noel yesterday.

Last edited:
all of these photos are from NICAMOM!! she was nice enough to enlarge them and post them on u2page forum and so i hope she doesnt mind that i post them here!!!:wink:

Attachments

• 13bonohunch.jpg
    13bonohunch.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 208
your welcome but now we need to have some one upload them and post them so the non premium members can see them :wink:

and you are sooooooooooo lucky!! I want to see Elvis!!!!

Sorry my computer is soooo sloooow or I'd do these now- I hope I'll be able to do some tommorrow. It just takes so long to save and upload or even click on things, and it freezes up too. There's so much I want to do but I'm currently techologically impaired:grumpy:

Here's a little secret about Rex features...

When you see the picture in thumbnail version, right click and select properties. Highlight the URL and paste it into your brower. Change the "thumbs" to "previews" and viola!

Happy viewing.

Keocmb said:
Here's a little secret about Rex features...

When you see the picture in thumbnail version, right click and select properties. Highlight the URL and paste it into your brower. Change the "thumbs" to "previews" and viola!

Happy viewing.

I was gonna say that but you beat me to it...meanie :madspit: ;)

Anyone know if there's a similar trick you can pull on http://www.wireimage.com ?

Hey thanks! Also if you can catch an event while it's still on the 'in the news' front page they will still click to enlarge. It's only when they drop off, or you do a search for something that they come up as non clickable.

Back
Top Bottom