New Bono Photo(sorry i cant enlarger)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No wireimages doesn't do that but we do have people here who belong and can get into it. There hasn't been anything new on it in a long time.

attachment.php

Am I the only one or does taht really look like a toupee? :ohmy:

Dissing isn't nice or funny :| It doesn't matter who you like or don't like, but 'if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all ':( (That is a direct quote from Edge's cousin who posted on Zootopia to say the guys ARE hurt by fans' unkind remarks) :|

Here are the race show pics! :happy: Hope you can all see them!

13bonoracekid.jpg

bonoracekid2.jpg

bonoracekid3.jpg

Bono, you're an absolute doll and I love you. Beautiful hair, beautiful face, beautiful body, beautiful person! :cute: Guggi's son is cute! How nice of Bono to get the kids a closeup look at the race cars even though he wasn't much of a fan himself.

Last edited:
My comment was all in good fun U2Kitten, I do hope you realize that. I don't care what the guys look like, I love them anyway. Their music is what's most important to me anyway.

My comment was in relation toward the whole "is FS an Edge fan or Bono fan" thread.

I'm sorry if it offended you.

It wasn't your comment Edgette;) Sorry I said anything. Just forget it before a fight breaks out. I've already pm'd the other person so let's leave it at that. :(

Grrr I can't see 2 of my pics! What is it about these that they just won't post??!! Well the other 2 are a lot like the first one. No big thrill anyway. You get the idea:huh:

Last edited:
The odd thing about those race pics is on Rex Features they have them captioned as 'BONO WITH HIS SON IN THE JORDAN PITS' :| I was like 'damn his little boy's grown up fast!' :lol:

I think that boy is his Godson, but yeah they got that wrong, it's not Eli :tsk: Ever notice how soap operas age kids from toddlers to teenagers in a couple years for storyline purposes? That's so lame! Cool pics girls, I love summer breeze Bono :love:

oh my.. seriously :) I do not think any of the guys would be hurt by one of those (quite harmless) teasing remarks
nothing evil/ mean was said I think ;)

Last edited:
Wow, these pictures are all very nice and I love them all. Bono looks fabulous! How nice! :love: yeah Samantha, "Summer Breeze Bono" I like that! :cute: Looks like he's having a wonderful time.

Back
Top Bottom