New Bono Avatar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Times1.JPG

Times4.JPG

Times5.JPG

Why can't I just get enough of him?

starsgoblue said:
Because he's the sexiest thing on the entire planet! He's just the embodiement of all that is sexyness!

:yes:

:drool:

Oh, I don't know about that. I'm looking at a pretty sexy guy right here. Night ladies.:wave:

LostAtMoon said:
Stars I'm gonna cry cause this can not be good.:sad: I spent all day around his pictures... I have to do something.

:eek: Damn, Lost...the last three avatars you just made are.....guuuh. I've spent a day playing around with Bono pics before, it's ok hon! If you start making avatars of someone ugly then I'll have to stage an intervention....

:hug:

:yes: I think I could do that. I'm not Grace but I also see beauty in everything. :wink:
I just remembered there's something I have to do: go to bed. It's 4:50 a.m. and I almost forgot that I need to sleep instead of playing with Bono's pics.
I'll post some more tomorrow.

vertigovid2272x72.JPG

vertigo03xg72x72.JPG

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:
BonoFox....I can share! :yes:
You can use it too!

Thank you Stars!:wink:

Lost at Moon you are doing a great job and like Stars I want to use them all!!.*the Avatars*..heh, heh, ...uh anyway....and don't worry you are not alone w/the Bono obsession Bono is so easy on the eyes you cant help but keep looking at him...nothing wrong with that!...I personally havent gotten tired of looking at this beautiful human being....:drool: ...
He totally had me with the With or Without You video...I't's been Heaven on Earth from there on

Last edited:
Thank you for saying these things both of you. It's helping me hanging on, instead of disappearing frightened and ashamed from being so cheeky about this. :hug:

I think you can understand my dilemma.

I’ve already considered:
*never minding (not possible)
*changing all the time
*choosing a non related band avatar

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom