New Band Aid pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rivergoat is a genius.

ps:

kellyahern said:
3179bc13.jpg

:faint:

I'm sorry, I'm going to have to post it again:

3179bc13.jpg

the new band aid song is totally utter shit! PPl should stop buying it, its awful! only good thing about it is bono's line!

Full of nobodies singing out of tune! awful!

Kate1 said:
the new band aid song is totally utter shit! PPl should stop buying it, its awful! only good thing about it is bono's line!

Even if Bono only belched into the mic and it was followed by the sound of crickets I would have gotten it. I bought it mainly because the money is going to a damn good cause.....Worth it to me. :shrug:

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't agree with the "ppl should stop buying it" statement.

I do agree it's an awful version of the song, though. It's alright until the first chorus kicks in.

Kate1 said:

The song is questionable, agreed!

People shouldn't stop buying it though.... virtually all the proceeds are going to be used directly for the aid of Darfur, so I don't raelly care that I don't like the song. I just flick over the station when it comes on.

You better make sure Chris Moyles doesn't catch you saying that ;)

dont care what chris or bob think by my statement! they have fucked the song up and its their fault picking stupid "stars" to sing the lines of PROPER stars!

how the hell can coldplay be the next spadual ballet??

Kate1 said:
dont care what chris or bob think by my statement! they have fucked the song up and its their fault picking stupid "stars" to sing the lines of PROPER stars!

how the hell can coldplay be the next spadual ballet??

Im watching the LiveAid DVD at the moment. I was wondering how the LiveAid20 concert is going to work. On the original LiveAid there were BANDs ie people who could actually play instruments together. Even if you dont like the Style Council etc at least there was an atmosphere because they are a band.

How is LiveAid20 next year going to work? Many of the people on BandAid are not bands, just pretty people with backing tapes. I dont have great hopes for this concert. :sad:

Re: Dewatermarked...

rivergoat said:
BandAid04.jpg

You know, I really do love pin-striped suits... it helps if I keep telling myself that! }: )~ (And I thought faces were hard!)

goat

One of the main reasons I stopped doing that.

kellyahern said:
Atomic Lemon posted bigger, non watermarked ones of the first two pics in the Gift thread :bow:

8c25a9b3.jpg

6d31e657.jpg

the others:
ba48fbd2.jpg

905f2367.jpg

520331d3.jpg

Thank you Kelly.:bow: As I've said before, sometimes I wonder why he bothers with a shirt at all.

First, I agree with xtal about Bob Geldof - he is a man who is motivated by Unconditional Love in all he does - whether for Africa or for Tiger Lily.

That is one of the main reasons why I love and respect him so much. :yes:

Second, I agree with stars and others. I would support people buying Band Aid 20's record because the money raised will help to improve the lives of millions of poor people.

And THAT is something important. :up:

Third - thank you rivergoat!

GRACE FINDS BEAUTY IN EVERTHING....:hug:

6d31e657.jpg

c464ffd6.jpg

:drool: !!! Ok These are "KILLING ME!!!":drool:

*Surrender to me BONO!!!*....hee! hee!

I WOULD BE ETERNALLY GREATFUL" if someone was to de-water mark these.....If you can, :wink: ..

And which is the Gift thread that was mentioned in the begining of the thread?

Thank you Kelly and those who posted these wonderful pics!!

Last edited:
Thank you Rivergoat!!!
:bow:

And yes, the song is not great, but it is indeed for a great cause... nothing like the charitable Christmas spirit eh? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom