New Album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beggars

Babyface
I live across the water from Hanover Quay studios and last night the band we're playing material from their new album. It sounds good.

So how did it sound? Can you describe what you heard?

Please e-mail HelloAngel (carrie@interference.com) or myself (devlin@interference.com) if you have info about the sound/feel of the new album that you'd like to share with the whole Interference.com community.

Thanks!!

*seriously wants to book a flight to dublin*
*must tie myself to a chair and wait for the tour*

:faint:

Methinks, beggars is winding us up...and I'm falling right into it by replying to his/her post. Seriously though, even if it's genuine..we'll soon be able to talk about it, after all, what's another couple of months. Emilie already heard some of the music when she was there at H.Q. late one night and she gave it the thumbs up...it's taken a lot of time to get this album right and the more U2 work on it the more the expectation of something amazing increases...the cheek of U2...teasing....I met a guy Mark, from Liverpool and this is sincere all..he was brought into the studio by Bono and got a chance to listen to 'Native Son'...this is a while back and Emilie can back me on this one...he said it's the best stuff he's ever heard...so I guess the tension is set to continue for a little while longer at least...

Hi Flavia...Ireland is not the same without you...Nice one about being 'loaded'...lol!!

Hanover said:
Methinks, beggars is winding us up...and I'm falling right into it by replying to his/her post. Seriously though, even if it's genuine..we'll soon be able to talk about it, after all, what's another couple of months. Emilie already heard some of the music when she was there at H.Q. late one night and she gave it the thumbs up...it's taken a lot of time to get this album right and the more U2 work on it the more the expectation of something amazing increases...the cheek of U2...teasing....I met a guy Mark, from Liverpool and this is sincere all..he was brought into the studio by Bono and got a chance to listen to 'Native Son'...this is a while back and Emilie can back me on this one...he said it's the best stuff he's ever heard...so I guess the tension is set to continue for a little while longer at least...

Hi Flavia...Ireland is not the same without you...Nice one about being 'loaded'...lol!!

:lol: Hey Declan! Nice to see you again!

Ah, you have no idea how much I miss Dublin! But I'll be back soon. I still have to do a couple of things over here: finish organising this damn Congress, going to my friend's wedding, organising my auntie's 100th birthday party, buying an apartment...lol....

And I totally agree with you, Beggars is pulling our leg. I don't think you can actually hear anything from the other side of the canal. And if he/she actually lives there, he/she must have some spondoolicks because somebody once told me that the penthouse of the building across the studios is worth 5.000.000 euros. :shifty:

I just got back from Dublin, and it?s true, you could hear music from across the canal this past week. It?s really warm and humid in Dublin right now, and all the studio windows facing the canal were wide open.

Wednesday night three of us were right outside the studio, and I can tell you it was full blast! To tell it "the Bono-way": this is going to be one f****** brilliant album! :yes: The guys are hard at work, and still takes the time to say hi to fans! Big hug to Adam and Sam for being the cool, friendly guys that you are! And November it is!

Back
Top Bottom