Never Before Seen Pics!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
flaming june said:
Any similarity is purely coincidental... :sexywink:

neck.jpg

:laugh:

Hahaaa! Who took this photo? A child??

*hehe*
well you have to admit.. he IS sort of short
I think he is shorter than me (1,73m - how tall is he?) and I don't think I am particulary tall...
I -as a girl- always feel strange when talking to men who are older and shorter than me
on the other side.. he IS BONO!!! :wink:
so, he makes up for the lack of cm in 10000 different ways
and I'd feel strange talking to him anyways, even if he was taller :lol:
unfortunately I haven't had the oportunity yet :(

:hug: :bono: gotta love the fella :happy:

@Lardencelover!!
:lmao: Your sig rox sox!!! :applaud:

Last edited:
I agree

I agree with u A -mole. I kinda feel like left out when i'm among tall ppl. :yes: :yes: :yes: and especially when u have to look way up at them to have a decent conversation instead at lookin at their feet. I'm 5'3 .....my nephew is taller than me and he's only 15.But i gotta admit....... i kinda like to see a short person with a tall person.......kinda cute and cuddly.:adam: :adam: :adam:

ofcourse i admit he's short.......hence "fave little guy"....:wink:.....and you're totally right, there's a million other ways he overcomes it. (ok, not the best grammer day!!:D )

I'm 5'7 myself, which isn't tall for a girl either!!;)

SAY, where'd you get those glasses?? I've been looking all over for a pair and the closest ones I could come up with were the ones at asseenonscreen.com. Anybody have any info. on where I might pick up a pair (namely Mr. LeMoN)??

Side Note: I can say, with enough confidence in my sexuality, that you are an attractive individual, Lemon. That is all...

...and there was much rejoicing...

Thanks, man! I really appreciate it. Kind of expensive, but they look like they're worth it! That is all...

...and there was much rejoicing...

Back
Top Bottom