Nekkid U2- yes or no?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Desire4Bono

Refugee
living in a rock and roll fantasy- and what's wron
Well? Would you REALLY want them to bare all for you, or do you think leaving most of it to the imagination is best? For me, the clothes and the way they look in them is a large part of the sex appeal and the more of their bodies are revealed, the less turned on I am! What about you? Please explain. I would be very interested to know if I'm the only one who feels this way. Thank you.

Well, there is good naked and bad naked (Jerry Seinfeld has much to say on this issue), but I don't think there is such a thing as bad naked with any of the boys :mac:

:evil: ::inserts rugby pic:: :evil:

I guess I wouldn't really like it if they'd strip for a magazine - but I wouldn't say no to a personal nekkid appearance.

Last edited:
LOL FS!!! ;)

A solo nekkid experience...OH YEAH BABY!!! :tongue: :drool: :tongue:

I do like the ability to just *think* about what it would be like...it leaves plenty to the imagination!!! ;) But oh what I would do to see :bono: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally, I like to leave *nekkid* to the imagination........I prefer the guys in clothes, thank you very much. Just my personal preference. Others will no doubt beg to differ.:evil: :censored:

I would be curious to know what larry looks like nekkid. Maybe just one pic like the adam one, I certainly wouldn't want any raunchy XXX stuff. I don't really have any desire to see the other two naked though (or adam either for that matter). I think a good question for the adam girls would be would you prefer that the naked adam pic wasn't around? Cause how can the rest of us say for sure if we've never seen them naked.

ok well, of course I would see them naked......but........
I also like looking at them in their sexy clothes.
*chants*
SEXY CLOTHES! SEXY CLOTHES! TIGHT TIGHT PANTS!! SEXY CLOTHES! :hyper:

I'm somewhat disappointed in you guys...

Is the boudoir up again???? :hyper:

*f.j. ponders*

Would I like to see nekkid Edge? - Not really.

Bono? - What's the difference with all that fur? :tongue:

Adam - I have. :ohmy: I prefer shirtless Adam.

Larry - Dear gawd YES!!! :yes: :drool: :yes: :drool: I'd like to undress him, and then just stare (only for a little while) and then... :combust:

Re: I'm somewhat disappointed in you guys...

flaming june said:

Larry - Dear gawd YES!!! :yes: :drool: :yes: :drool: I'd like to undress him, and then just stare (only for a little while) and then... :combust:

He is pretty hot, ehhh?? :D

ummm...it's a monkey riding a dog.......because that's just hiLARRYous:laugh: :lol: :lmao:

and then it's that Avril Lavigne......she sucks:angry:

I need to replace the avril.

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
ummm...it's a monkey riding a dog.......because that's just hiLARRYous:laugh: :lol: :lmao:

and then it's that Avril Lavigne......she sucks:angry:

I need to replace the avril.

I thought it was a bull running towards Avril to squash her. :evil:

Who's in there now?

flaming june said:
Is the boudoir up again???? :hyper:

Larry should have been up today....:shifty:

but I've been distracted by other work :/

all his clothes are done...it's just the problem of saving them x_x

*goes back to work*

*curses science teacher for throwing big projects in our face* :censored:

ILuvLarryMullen said:
I would be curious to know what larry looks like nekkid. Maybe just one pic like the adam one, I certainly wouldn't want any raunchy XXX stuff. I don't really have any desire to see the other two naked though (or adam either for that matter). I think a good question for the adam girls would be would you prefer that the naked adam pic wasn't around? Cause how can the rest of us say for sure if we've never seen them naked.

Adam = sexymofo with or without clothes :tongue:
I'm not a fan of tight pants though :angry:

Phuzzie_the_camera_girl said:

Larry should have been up today....:shifty:

but I've been distracted by other work :/

all his clothes are done...it's just the problem of saving them x_x

*goes back to work*

*curses science teacher for throwing big projects in our face* :censored:

Eek! Can't wait to see the updated Larry!!! :D

Kristie said:

I'm not a fan of tight pants though

I am! :hyper: I love extra tight black pants, like Bono in MW:drool: I've never understood how anyone could like those baggy pants. They make every guy look like a slob and fat even if he's not, and you can't even see the shape of his butt:censored:

I prefer U2 in clothes, certain clothes more than others;)

adam naked..the rest can keep their clothes.

bono sans clothes would probably freak me out, same with edge.

Back
Top Bottom