Needing help to find me a pic!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chickadee

New Yorker
Yo!

Right, I have someone who's going to be, erm, creating a pic of U2 for me, and she needs a good clear pic of them to work from. I don't think she knows what they look like all that well and she needs a decent shot to use. I said I'd give her a few to give her more of an idea, mainly recent pics I suppose but anything slightly older that would work would also be good.

So am hoping you guys can help! I do have lots of pics on my comp at home but not many of them are that clear or face-on enough to give her, I don't think.

Any excuse to post pics, right? ;)

Either! Both! Any! Cause I don't think she knows their faces very well at all (maybe she knows Bono, not sure) so just, you know, something decent that'd be easy to draw from? If you didn't know them? If that makes sense?

Ugh my mind's fried from revising. :|

:sigh: I should be doing that. Thanks for ruining my good mood. :wink:

here's some Larry

Larry.jpg

Scruffy.jpg

drink.jpg

GUH. Ok, forget my revision, I'm dead. :p

Sorry for reminding you - but hey why should I suffer alone? ;)

That's okay, chickie, somebody had to take me back to reality.

Too tired (and stressed about maths now thanks to you!!! :mad: :wink: ) to do more. I'll be back in, oh, I don't know, a while. :wave:

*trudges off to make a boat travel at a 147 degree angle at 86km/hr for 43 minutes given that there is a 6 knot wind from N40E...... This had better get me one hell of a job one day...*

Ugh, poor you! I have history which is just as bad in its own way... Scottish battles, woohoo! Lmao. Maybe it'd be more interesting if I put u2 in there instead.

See you later then Meghan good luck with your revision! :D

ps my name's Kat, pleased to meet you!

Back
Top Bottom