need your help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

annj

War Child
I was kindda running through an idea for a bit of nonsense lighthearted fan fic called Invasion on planet Pleba.. so not to be taken seriously

where there is a planet Pleba and you all live there of course. only it gets invaded by horrible aliens who try to crush the pleban love for U2 and make them follow them instread by banning looking at their pics or singing their songs or writing about them, or even drooling over them,

the whole premise of the story is that the boys flying around in their trusty space ship would hear the plebans distress signal and come and restore U2 order on Planet Pleba and get rid of nasty anti U2 aliens

but the thing is if the story comes of, I want to know if it will be ok to use your names in the story, including moderators, because I wouldnt like to use them without your permission, and that includes all the fan fic writers like sad_girl and YDW ect, because they might have a major role in getting rescued by a certain party:wink:

So if you just give me the ok, it would be great:)

i just posted in the bang and the clatter that I was on a sspaceship with u2 givng people the finger !
how weird!

uh no...that was in everything ya know is wrong...

crap

scary:ohmy: *notes down to add that bit in her story about Carrieluv*:wink:

I remember a story you had a while back about young Bono and a girl Angie? it was quite good--when you get time--I wish you would continue that one.

I still got that story on my comp, just lost heart in it, due to things going on in my personal life, I just didn't have the energy to continue with it, but maybe when I get into writing again and look back on it.. I will finish it off.

my new venture is something I don't have to think on too hard which is why I am writing it, hoping it will start me up again and inspire me

Back
Top Bottom