need some help from the PLEBA girls...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2One

War Child
wow, i think this is actually my first time posting here, even though I always drop by to see pics of the coolest band on the planet. anyway, i was wondering if any of you had pics of U2 and the Gallagher brothers from backstage at the NME awards (2000 or 2001)....i found some at u2exit.com, but I was looking for some bigger versions.....thanks in advance for your help

by the way, as a guy, i really do appreciate all the great pics that all of you post of the band. i may not sit and drool at the pics (like i'm sure many of you do), but I do admire at how cool they always look....

I've never seen larger versions, and those can't be blown up much without blurring.

I don't think this is big enough, sorry :reject:

3425246323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23234329495%3C%3Aot1lsi

Yeah you can't get them big, I've tried. They only blur and distort. Too low res :sigh:

thanks for all your help.....it's too bad there's no way to get them any bigger without ruining them. anyway, it's always nice to see my favorite musicians in the same picture....

Back
Top Bottom