Need Pics of 10 Cedarwood Road

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Val

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I especially need a side view showing a bit of the backyard and another that shows a view of the block. Anyone? thank you.

Last edited:
10cedarwood.jpg

Thanks JC. Do you have one that shows the view of the block? I remember seeing a good view from SYCMIOYO video, but can't find a still of it.

blueeyedgirl said:

I thought that was mandatory information to know as soon as you become a U2 fan, same as Paul McG's birthday and Adam's inside leg measurement.....:grumpy:

When is Paul McG's birthday? I know he's born in June 1951 but I don't know the date.

nice pics, JC. I wish that guy wasn't in the way so I can see. :rant: :sexywink:

did you make those still?

there was a TV show in the UK (I think it was called "Bono's millions") where the host met the people who lived there now, and they went to Bono's bedroom where he used to write songs, and he had a clear view of the 7 towers of Ballyum (sp?) from his window, they also had a piece of Bono's desk where he had carved his name into it.

Val said:

did u not see my :sexywink:

I hadn’t noticed it.:shifty:

europop2005 said:
there was a TV show in the UK (I think it was called "Bono's millions") where the host met the people who lived there now, and they went to Bono's bedroom where he used to write songs, and he had a clear view of the 7 towers of Ballyum (sp?) from his window, they also had a piece of Bono's desk where he had carved his name into it.

I made stills of that some time ago but I don’t know where I have them anymore (since my old computer crashed and I’m not sure I saved everything there was in it).:angry:

anyone have a good shot of the block..trees, street and homes? Thanks!

BonoFox1 said:
Everytime I look at the house I think of the funny Bono story in the U2 by U2 book where Bono was little sitting on the window sill talking trash about his dad to his mates, all the while Mr. Hewson is right behind him listening to every word :lol:

That's funny, I do the same thing! I could totally see him doing that! Hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom