Necking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
d99cd292.jpg

54c9aafc.jpg

Oh my gosh and now I have to go to bed. After looking at all these pics of the Bono neck. I know I well have good dreams to night LOL. Iam glad to see the Vampire PLEBA girlds out to night.

eriekittym Fellow Vampire PLEBA girl in love with Bono

eriekittym said:
Oh my gosh and now I have to go to bed. After looking at all these pics of the Bono neck. I know I well have good dreams to night LOL. Iam glad to see the Vampire PLEBA girlds out to night.

eriekittym Fellow Vampire PLEBA girl in love with Bono

Good to have you back! :wave: I've missed you! Might have known it would take BONO NECK to bring you out! ;)

U2Kitten said:

Good to have you back! :wave: I've missed you! Might have known it would take BONO NECK to bring you out! ;)

But youre soo right a Bono neck pic therad would do it LOL. Anyway Iam glad to be back thank you U2 Kitten fore the welcome back :). I have missed you to. I also have missed PLEBA alot.

eriekittym *waves back to her friend U2 kitten*

U2Kitten said:

This 3rd pic has allways been one of my most favorite.. Kinda like he wants us to bite him. Or at least is showing off his awsome neck fore all to see.

:drool:

eriekittym

I've always wondered what'd happen if he brought me up on stage and I just took a big nibble of his neck. He couldn't exactly be upset since he runs around biting people himself. :tongue:

Yes, I've decided....I'm getting on stage and taking a chomp for all of us. :yes: :wink:

starsgoblue said:
I've always wondered what'd happen if he brought me up on stage and I just took a big nibble of his neck. He couldn't exactly be upset since he runs around biting people himself. :tongue:

Yes, I've decided....I'm getting on stage and taking a chomp for all of us. :yes: :wink:

I have often woundred my self to.

eriekittym

Back
Top Bottom