NBC's Brian Williams admits that...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
...he has a "man crush" on Bono :lol: It's in the latest edition of Mens Vogue with Brian on the cover. I just thought that was adorable and needed to be posted here.

Are there any pictures other than screen caps of the two in Africa together? Or any other pictures of them together?

I think he said it when he was on Conan awhile back too. I remember :lol: at that. Very cute :cute:

bononybrianwilliams10-9-06.jpg

bonocomet said:
I think he said it when he was on Conan awhile back too. I remember :lol: at that. Very cute :cute:

bononybrianwilliams10-9-06.jpg

Yeah, I actually saw that episode of Conan here in Finland a couple of months back, where Brian admitted to having a "man crush" on Bono! Too cute!!:cute: :giggle:

Love the pic Bonocomet! :love:

I always thought that Brian Williams was a sensible man with impeccable taste.

:hmm: I'm thinking like a harmless crush like you would have on your teacher or someone you look up too.:cute:

risse said:
What exactly is a "man crush"?

Same as a regular crush but without the sexual aspects (presumably). Although I think straight guys just don't like to admit that sometimes a guy can turn them on. I love how Bono talks about how Marc Bolan of T-Rex turned him on even though he is thoroughly straight. It is refreshing to hear him speak of it with absolutely no embarrassment. It is a wonderful example to set that his sexuality is in no way threatened by that.

Dana

Back
Top Bottom