Naya just MADE MY DAY!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Edge

Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
Today started out really crappy because I had to meet with my boss about my slippy/sliding down revenue numbers. Not good! Then I had a very painful blarghy ballet class.

But when I got home....there was a fabulous video of Montreal waiting for me! And lo and behold! There are Edge and Bono looking at the sign right on the video!

Merci beaucoup, Naya! Vous etes une amie magnifique! La creme de la creme! La belle du bal!
smile.gif

hey hey hey...we don't need that kinda language around here, Missy. *snort*
biggrin.gif

Merci beaucoup, Naya! Vous etes une amie magnifique! La creme de la creme! La belle du bal!
smile.gif

Don't you love good mail days like that??

Sorry to hear about your ballet class...were you a little stiff from belly dancing??? hee hee....

Today started out really crappy because I had to meet with my boss about my slippy/sliding down revenue numbers. Not good! Then I had a very painful blarghy ballet class.

But when I got home....

Great mail Jess!!! That's got to be great to see the reaction from the boys on tape to boost the memory you'll have for a lifetime.

I'm still waiting for the guy I met in the Hamilton GA line to send me a vid of the Buffalo "voyeur" gig. I nervously gave him my address. So, I never know if anything will show up.

Rest those toes and calves!!!!!

------------------
If your glass house should crack....POE

YAYYYYY NAYYYYYYYAAAAAA!!!

this means I get to see it tooo!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

you ROCK girl, thanks SOOO much!! omg i'm trembling thinking about seeing that amazing show!! this is amazing!

merci!!
smile.gif
<--haha the only thing i know how to say in french besides "i am lost"
wink.gif
!

------------------
And everyone needs the music 'cause everyone needs relief.

* U2 Take Me Higher *

Back
Top Bottom