Naughty Guys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jam Jar

New Yorker
In the middle of the Pine Barrens with the Jersey
i was just surfing, and thought of this! i saw these picies! remember the Mtv award thingy, and U2 got the mtv video vanguard award and that stupid carson daly was sayin that u2 drinks, swears, smokes, and whatnot? is he telling the truth?? mwahahah bad boys, bad!
24394441UyTIGveJnI_ph.jpg

24140197JwfLFqgPrh_ph.jpg

------------------
~~Jam Jar~~
Read my U2 fanfics at
www.fanfiction.net click music grps. i'm evilpurpletwixfaery now go read! mwhahahaha

hey, they're rock stars.
biggrin.gif

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"Rock 'n' roll is a term that's been heavily abused. It's not
something you can buy in a record shop. It's an attitude." -Adam

"And I wear grey underwear." -Bono

Everyday can be a beautiful day. Don't let it get away.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

It?s cold outside, but brightly lit...

i still think Adam is really the only "bad boy" in the band

p.s. i love the shirt Larry's wearing in the last pic Sicy posted + he just looks goood!
icon26.gif

------------------
' I want to run
I want to hide
I want to tear down the walls
That hold me inside
I want to reach out
And touch the flame
Where the streets have no name. . .'
.:. U2: Rock's Unbreakable Heart!

[This message has been edited by U2002revolution! (edited 01-04-2002).]

I know that it is terribly bad for you, and most of the time it is a total turn off, but Bono looks really sexy with a cigar or cigarette!! Does anyone have that pic of him lighting one???? He is leaning against a wall!!

Originally posted by Jam Jar:

24140197JwfLFqgPrh_ph.jpg

Uh oh, is that a TV in the left hand corner there? Cause if it is...then having a TV plugged in right near where you are taking a bath, can't that be relativly dangerous too?
wink.gif

------------------
Dana

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

IM me: ghettopoptart83

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Does anyone have that pic of him lighting one???? He is leaning against a wall!!

i am not sure if he is bitting his nails or trying to light up...but he does have a bottle in his hand...

28289990SaXMIcTKst_ph.jpg

and here is one of Adam lighting up...I really do not think smoking is sexy at all, but I think this picture is very sexy.

27604377uVOlFVyCNW_ph.jpg

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 01-04-2002).]

That first pic of Edge...damn does he need the whole bottle?
I wish I could take a sip of that drink Larry is makin'.

lol!!

U2_drink.jpg

------------------
"Songs are the language of the spirit... the melodies are how you sing to God. It's a deep language. But they can't explain everything, because really great songs touch places that you can't explain." -Bono

** U2 Take Me Higher ** <--my "spoons"

Jazz man bass man cool -bluey-

*If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane!*

I watched the MTV music awards. I felt bad enough I was doing that (goodness that show sucked). But I certainly felt worse for them because they couldn't change the channel like me AND they had to wait until the end of the show. But did anybody notice that anytime they showed U2, they were either a) whispering to eachother giggling or b) flat out laughing when there wasn't a joke to be laughed at (other than laughing at oh, say Britney or *NSYNC). Smart asses.
biggrin.gif

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

[This message has been edited by Lilly (edited 01-05-2002).]

Originally posted by Lilly:
I watched the MTV music awards. I felt bad enough I was doing that (goodness that show sucked). But I certainly felt worse for them because they couldn't change the channel like me AND they had to wait until the end of the show. But did anybody notice that anytime they showed U2, they were either a) whispering to eachother giggling or b) flat out laughing when there wasn't a joke to be laughed at (other than laughing at oh, say Britney or *NSYNC). Smart asses.
biggrin.gif

Haha! MTV did pan the camera on them a lot though, there was this one point when some scary looking band, whose name escapes me, but they were the ones who were all bloody and junk, and the paned the camera to Edge, and the look on his face was so funny! He was in shock.

------------------
Dana

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

I see a pattern with these....
biggrin.gif

Btw Sicy, the 1st and 3rd pics you posted are great! I love the look of concentration on Bono's face with the Tabasco hehe

U2_drink.jpg

LMAO!! i just noticed:

1) bono's on his tippy-toes and STILL shorter than everyone else! aw!

2) is bono pretending to give adam's ear a sip of his drink?? lol!

3) larry looks like a little baby sucking on a bottle! how cute is that??

4) edge is drinking and posing at the same time and it's so funny and so cute! LMAO!

5) why is larry drinking over the edge's shoulder? lol!

~Julie*

[This message has been edited by FallDownJulie (edited 01-05-2002).]

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:
LMAO!! i just noticed:

1) bono's on his tippy-toes and STILL shorter than everyone else! aw!

~Julie*

I noticed this too julie!! LOL there's another pic w/ him doing this, standing on his toes to be tall!!! LOL@ him!!

studsorduds.jpg

and one for the purpose of this thread....
openbeer.jpg

------------------
"Songs are the language of the spirit... the melodies are how you sing to God. It's a deep language. But they can't explain everything, because really great songs touch places that you can't explain." -Bono

** U2 Take Me Higher ** <--my "spoons"

Jazz man bass man cool -bluey-

*If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane!*

there are a ton of pics with him standing on his tippy-toes, he does it all the time! lol! what a cutie
smile.gif
i love it!

LMAO that they're all wearing the same sandals, 'cept Edgie~Pie in that pic!

AND that they're all sunburned! awww!

hmmmm.... heh heh heh *rubs aloe on the boys*
uh, oh. looks like you guys may have to remove your shirts for me. edge, while you're at it, take off your pants too.

eep! *blush* i shouldn't be allowed to talk anymore
smile.gif

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

[This message has been edited by FallDownJulie (edited 01-05-2002).]

P.S. Olive~ i LOVE you!!! the waterfight pic of the guys is my favorite one!!!!

openbeer.jpg

sorry, i HAD to repost it.
biggrin.gif

------------------
~Julie*

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

yes, three posts in a row, i know. i just can't organize all my thoughts at once and didn't think to go back and edit my last ones~

the sunburned pic can DEFINATELY relate to this thread! Larry, with those glasses, looks like he's up for some role playing!

lol! the naughty police officer, the kinky cop.

Bad boys, bad boys~ whatcha gonna do? whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

biggrin.gif

------------------
~Julie*

GAH! can i blame that last post on my alterego?

------------------
~Julie*

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:
Bad boys, bad boys~ whatcha gonna do? whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

biggrin.gif

Lock them in my closet so that they never leave. I will only let them out if they promise to give me private concerts!

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Lock them in my closet so that they never leave. I will only let them out if they promise to give me private concerts!

It's a priiivate show

No one else gonna know...

------------------
~*Mona*~
a litle girl with Spanish eyes

A little less circuitry ** A little more poetry

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

U2_drink.jpg

ROTFL at Edgie's come-hither look in this picture. I can't quite figure out, though, what Bono is aiming at!
icon24.gif

DML,I think that the band Edge was shocked and scandalized by was Mudvayne. Don't ask how I know this...I don't think I've ever heard a song of theirs in my life!

------------------
Larry's always been tough. He can laugh heartily telling the story of how as little kids on Christmas Eve he and his sister kept pestering their father,saying, "I think I hear Santa, Dad! I think I hear Santa!" Until their annoyed old man said "There is no Santa Claus! Now go to sleep!"

--Bill Flanagan,U2 at the End of the World

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
All.business.Adam.JPG

Does any one else see that angel on his bass in the white part, or is my eyes playing tricks on me? Cause the angel part may have to cancel out the naughtiness of that pic

------------------
Dana

Back
Top Bottom