Naughty girls!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes: I know I'm not alone. Once in a while I've dreamt having something to do with the guys.

I would love if you could share your most intimate dreams involving our favorite sexy creatures...

I'll share this one with you ( Keep it as a secret, ok )
wink.gif

I had a dream where Me, Edge and Bono where together in a lonely bedroom. I started to look deeply into Edge's eyes ( I know: I've sinned
wink.gif
)and suddenly we started kissing!!
eek.gif

Our passion was unstopable so we began to have Oral sex (
redface.gif
)!!!!. Bono was just looking at us doing nothing. It seems weird to me because I'd rather have a sexual encounter with Bono than The Edge, But:

It's all good!!
biggrin.gif
eek.gif

I should be embarrased, but what the heck!!!
Life is made for enjoyement
tongue.gif

So, any naughty story you wanna share???

------------------
Bono: Meet me at motel "Hawkmoon 269"

err yeah....kinda graphic there!
redface.gif

well, many years ago, i dreamt that i was making out with adam in the shower of some hotel room...and that he later proposed to me in paris

and recently, i dreamt, that adam and i painted each other's bodies with edible paint...again in some hotel room
wink.gif

and oh yes... i just remembered another story...the time i dreamt i was doing the wild thing with....BONO
redface.gif
..i woke up feeling confused..cos as you all know, im more of an adam fan... but i have to admit that i woke up feeling "satisfied" after that dream
wink.gif

------------------
"What fish don't know"--Marshall McLuhan
http://www.envy.nu/u2webring/u2.htm
http://pussygalore.blogspot.com

[This message has been edited by madamc (edited 09-26-2001).]

And who could blame you???
wink.gif

Aren't those 4 guys yummy??
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

last night i dreamt of bono, it wasnt sexy or anything,well of course he was sexy as usual but anyway he was on this sofa with some fella all in black ,mean lookin MF , and bono kept teasin him like in a really childlike way, he just kept rippin the piss out of him and then runnin and pretending to hide it was so funny . but thinkin back kinda strange.

*is scandalized*

I still can't figure out my Bono / popsicle dream from awhile ago.....

I haven't had dreams lately
frown.gif
I want to! I think they're fun
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Wow, Scarlet Hawkmoon, what a dream...
I had a dream about Larry some nights ago (Bono, pls, forgive me
frown.gif
) and I posted it here on PLEBA. After that, no other dreams
frown.gif
...just imagination
smile.gif

Originally posted by TylerDurden:
*Crossing fingers hoping today is the day one of the band members drops in here*
OMG! NO!!!!!!!!!! Bono will think I'm weird!

Just in case....

Dear Bono
YOU are one hot tamale, mister. Have I MENTIONED the jawline? I wear my camo hat every chance I get so make sure you wear yours when you come to the MD/DC area in Oct.
Unfortunately I have no tickets. But if you want to come to my house for a private show, that's good too. And no one else has to know!
Don't listen to what Larry tells you. Larry is NOTHING to me. I snooker you and only you!

P.S. I've already told everyone I know that you're my husband, so when you come to town, act the part. and wear a tie! OMG

P.P.S. Please don't go to the elevated thread....not that I wrote anything incriminating...

lol I get carried away sometimes.....
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

ARGH! None of my U2 dreams have been anything other than chaste....even when I *wanted* to snog with one of the guys, my dream subconscious just made me peck 'em on the forehead or something, GAH!

Oh well...at this point, I think if I had an erotic dream about any of them, THAT would bother me more than not...
tongue.gif

I'm afraid you're jealous , Discoteque.!!!
wink.gif

When I had that dream, I woke up sooooo happeee!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------

Originally posted by madamc:
err yeah....kinda graphic there!
redface.gif

well, many years ago, i dreamt that i was making out with adam in the shower of some hotel room...and that he later proposed to me in paris

and recently, i dreamt, that adam and i painted each other's bodies with edible paint...again in some hotel room
wink.gif

and oh yes... i just remembered another story...the time i dreamt i was doing the wild thing with....BONO
redface.gif
..i woke up feeling confused..cos as you all know, im more of an adam fan... but i have to admit that i woke up feeling "satisfied" after that dream
wink.gif

Yowza !!! Lucky, lucky you !!!

Herm..so did you have any dreams after our conversation last Sunday?
wink.gif

Is the question for me???

I don't remember any kind of conversation...
LOL
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Bono & I: We shine like a burning star, we're falling from the sky... Tonight"

Eat your heart out, gals! (LMAO)

Last night, I had the weirdest dream...I was walking into the laundry room and there was this thing sitting on my washer and dryer, and it said to me, "Go bring me a spoon!" and I shrugged my shoulders and went to get this thing a spoon, when I came back it was Adam Clayton! Then for some reason, he was claiming to be my dentist, it was just really odd. It was one of those dreams that you can't get out of your head and you remember it all day. (I think it was because the thing before it was Adam was like really scary looking...) Prior to that, I was having lovely recurring dreams about kissing Bono, Larry and Edge, but Adam never seemed to make it into the dreams...

------------------
Dana

"AHH...this is civics in action!"
--Mr. Campbell and me at a U2 concert, 6/21/01

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

redface.gif
Scarlet! WOW! LOL Lucky you though!
wink.gif

I had a cool dream with Bono lastnight! We were both in a hot tubby! LOL But uh.. Bono was asking me about.. Management Strategies in the Rec Feild.. LMAO He was helping me study!
biggrin.gif
Go figure! I went to sleep late studing for a midterm!
biggrin.gif
But damn, we were in a hot tub! LOL

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Well, The thing is that you were with Bono in a hot Tub!!!

Cool, so don't worry SweetOnU2. Maybe on another day, when you feel kinda horny
biggrin.gif
and go to sleep thinkin'bout Bono you can be lucky as me. Well, maybe even you can get a good session of_________
eek.gif

Whatever you would like
wink.gif

------------------
"Bono & I: We shine like a burning star, we're falling from the sky... Tonight"

Eat your heart out, gals! (LMAO)

Originally posted by Scarlet Hawkmoon:
Well, The thing is that you were with Bono in a hot Tub!!!

Cool, so don't worry SweetOnU2. Maybe on another day, when you feel kinda horny
biggrin.gif
and go to sleep thinkin'bout Bono you can be lucky as me. Well, maybe even you can get a good session of_________
eek.gif

Whatever you would like
wink.gif

redface.gif
I know what I would like! LOL Thanks, I hope so!
wink.gif

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

I have had some pretty sexy U2 dreams. Edge and Bono sandwich, Edge in the shower (double Edge actually, Steve was in it too) and I had a dream the other night about young Bono (circa Boy) that was quite scrumptious, but unfortunately, I don't remember all the details. Next time I'll write it down.

Mona,

That was HILARIOUS!!! What is a camo hat anyway?
confused.gif
"you are one hot tamale mister" "wear a tie" ROTFLMAO!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

One day I am going to have to write you a story. Maybe an Edge Bono type combo. Who knows? Anyway, thanks for the laugh, you and Bluey just kill me.

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Dear Bono
YOU are one hot tamale, mister. Have I MENTIONED the jawline? I wear my camo hat every chance I get so make sure you wear yours when you come to the MD/DC area in Oct.
Unfortunately I have no tickets. But if you want to come to my house for a private show, that's good too. And no one else has to know!
Don't listen to what Larry tells you. Larry is NOTHING to me. I snooker you and only you!

P.S. I've already told everyone I know that you're my husband, so when you come to town, act the part. and wear a tie! OMG

P.P.S. Please don't go to the elevated thread....not that I wrote anything incriminating...

lol I get carried away sometimes.....
biggrin.gif

[/B]

[This message has been edited by Mrs. Edge (edited 09-27-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom