Nasty Question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

larrysgirl

War Child
HA!!

Got your attention didn't I? ok, seeing as i'm in a Mind-In-The-Gutter kinda mood today i have a question for all of you gals out there: If yu could be any body part belonging to your favorite u2 guy,what would it be?

Me?! ohhhh.. i'd say i would LOVE to be Larry's legs....he seems to love putting his hands all over them:silent:!

larry_19.jpg

vanity_Larry.jpg

Now remember, try and keep it clean ladies:angel:

Enjoy!

larrysgirl said:
OMG!! i'm an Acrobat..Finally!

YEH!!:happy:

ok, back to our original programming.... :D

Congrats!!!

Ok, you already know my answer to your nasty question, but here it is again. I'd love to be Larry's hands, coz he seems to like to have them in his pockets close to his... spare change :tongue: and another reason: Larry taking a shower = his hands ALL over him!!! :drool:

larbearlean.jpg

larryshand3.JPG

i know its not a body part, but i wanna be bono's elevation jacket and his shades. his jacket cos he wears it all the time, and his shades, just to see what he sees. :D

flaming june said:

Congrats!!!

Ok, you already know my answer to your nasty question, but here it is again. I'd love to be Larry's hands, coz he seems to like to have them in his pockets close to his... spare change :tongue: and another reason: Larry taking a shower = his hands ALL over him!!! :drool:

Thank you and....

OMG!!!!!!!

scandalized...but oh soo true!

souLnation2002 said:
i know its not a body part, but i wanna be bono's elevation jacket and his shades. his jacket cos he wears it all the time, and his shades, just to see what he sees. :D

Oh it's cool! as a matter of fact, i should have included in that question that it doesn't necessarily HAVE to be a body part...this also applies to inanimate objects touching their bodies!:dance:

flaming june said:

Sorry, got a bit carried away there... I'm scaring even myself today! :mac:

Dont Be! I find that Larry and dirty thoughts go very well together:silent:!

Here's another pic:

band154.jpg
<-----------Check out the hand~!!!!

larrysgirl said:

Dont Be! I find that Larry and dirty thoughts go very well together:silent:!

Here's another pic:

band154.jpg
<-----------Check out the hand~!!!!

"Dont Be! I find that Larry and dirty thoughts go very well together:silent:!"
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Ooooo, to have my hand on his abs, RAWR!!!

I would definately have to agree with the whole Larry's hands thing :drool:, PLUS it would also mean that you could play the drums really well.
I just got the funniest thought while looking at that picture of Adam and Larry. Larry is taller than Adam in the that pic :confused: ! Do they have Larry standing on a phone book or something LMAO :laugh:

Well since right now i'm kinda in between Edge and Bono.... NO NOT LIKE THAT!!! Good Satan you ppl have SICK minds!!
:laugh: Anyways!! ok body part huh..... I'd have to say either Bono or Edge's hands. I've got a bit of a hand fetish thing.... but just to imagine being their hands.... to feel everything they touch, stroke, and grab hold of..... :drool: -wonder what a happy fainting smilie would look like-
Ok I'm done!
oh and the whole Vamp Squad :laugh:
that's so CUTE! :cute:
didn't think i'd live to see the day there'd be such a thing!

I would be Edges eyes because I would love to be as beautiful as they are, plus the added bonus that I could look at Bono whenever I felt like it. :)

ILuvLarryMullen said:
I would definately have to agree with the whole Larry's hands thing :drool:, PLUS it would also mean that you could play the drums really well.
I just got the funniest thought while looking at that picture of Adam and Larry. Larry is taller than Adam in the that pic :confused: ! Do they have Larry standing on a phone book or something LMAO :laugh:

I know its original but Im going to have to go with the whole Larrys hands thing..... :yes:

Back
Top Bottom