Naomi (or Superhooch to some PLEBANS)= Dirtbird

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono-vox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
maze of your imagination, where the streets have n
Supermodel defends Madonna sex book role at High Court
1:12pm Tuesday, 12th February 2002

Naomi Campbell has defended her participation in Madonna's controversial book Sex.

During her privacy case at the High Court she admitted her grandmother "wasn't too thrilled" with her appearance in the book.

But she said she did not regret taking part in the book project.

Campbell is suing The Mirror for breach of confidence and/or unlawful invasion of privacy after it published a photograph of her leaving a Narcotics Anonymous meeting a year ago.

During cross-examination Desmond Browne QC, for Mirror publishers MGN Ltd, asked Campbell if her evidence on Monday that she was never ashamed of the Madonna book shoot was accurate.

Campbell said she told Jonathan Ross in a TV interview her grandmother in particular "wasn't too thrilled seeing me with my clothes off frolicking around." bwhahahahahah "frolicking"

She added: "But, I don't regret what I do for my job in the past. Everything I do, I do with my full commitment.

"My grandmother, who's older, said she did not think it was pleasing to her but I didn't think it was vulgar."

Campbell said she did not think she had told Ross she wished she had never appeared in the book. She said: "I have a lot of respect for Madonna being bold enough to come out and do a book on sex. I've never reneged on that."

Mr Browne asked: "Can I show you a press cutting?" Campbell replied: "I need to see the tape and see it out of my own mouth. I can't remember giving an interview. It was 1993. I've done countless interviews since."

rolleyes.gif

I saw some of that on Channel 5 news last night...............

rolleyes.gif

I know.........and it does show crappy films at 9 doesnt it???????

rolleyes.gif

in fact our TV showings suck when it comes to films, as they repeat them all yearly round the same time.......
mad.gif

naomi campbell, nice to ur face but slashes ur back once ur turned, thats how pple viewed her.......

Your a closet channel 5 lover! would the word *scandilised* be appropriate now?

the only good thing on channel 5 r those murder programmes, i do like them

I remember when channel 5 started they had like a 24 hour countdown and i sat watching it doh
rolleyes.gif

Bonovox, u made me laugh all mornin today.....cause, u were late all last week and ur teach goes
rolleyes.gif

knowin how we lot are, we always, 'But Miss, it was her! It was her Miss' 'Not my fault Miss!' - brings back memories..!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

girl once u outta school u a free bird.......and hey, JOIN ABBA drivin!!!!

buy a tank and become an independent woman of Belfast in 2010!

hehe ive beeen late thhis week too and went home early today... tsk tsk

In class its always awk sir ak miss.... i think the elite ppl of interference think we r gypsies
rolleyes.gif
<--my teacher always does that, he has it in for me!

Ohhhhhhhhhh cant we still drive when ur 17 here, cus 2 more months and im drivin me mofo ass

yep 17 good on ya for startin early.........i did mine from 98, passed 2nd time.................

ur da da sounds a nitemare driver though eh?

tell ya wha, ever drivin in town and u see a blue corsa with a 'sad'
biggrin.gif
NO FEAR on the back, dats me,,,,,,, tell him I will race his ass...............and u can be in MY car!!!!
wink.gif

a nightmare driver?!?!....hes a demon! hes curses and shouts at all the "good samaratins on the road" cus they let ppl out from wee side street and ahem hes the man who passed 3rd time and failed once b/c he did nay look in the mirror nuff bwhhahahahahahhahaahhaahaa
smile.gif

*claps hands to ears*

*screams*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T SAY THAT NAME HERE!

*blasts U2 to drive out the sound of THE name*

smile.gif
*okay, better*

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Naomi's career is essentially over. And I'm not surprised she did drugs, look how thin she "had" to be. Ick. Adam deserves happiness, but I'm glad it wasn't with her.

On a seperate note, the Sex Book is really cool, in an arty erotic photography sort of way. If you like risque art, you should check it out.

------------------
"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

MESH RULES!!!!!
(thanks to Bono's American Wife)

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Today there was an Interwiew with her in a major swedish newspaper where she admit to have been a drug addict for many years!

------------------
"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

"Proud member of the U2 gender"

Back
Top Bottom