Mysterious Ways of Adam and the Boys....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
Girls I have had the worst day! Some of you(now all) know that I havent been feeling well all weekend and I still dont feel good. Well today didnt help at all!

My portable cdplayer which I listen all the time between classes fell into water and has now seen its last day with me! ARGH! I think I have even lost the cd that fell in there too, which btw was a U2 bootleg :( .Then at school I get my test back and I did reallyreallyreally bad on that. Also in that same class my hightlighter pen decided to explode on to me and now im a proud wearer of neon orange ink!:scream:

So im stuck at school feeling like crap and hightlight ink all over me and mad bc I cant listen to any of my music bc my cd player is broken and un fixable, I have no clue when I will be able to get a new one and I just found out that I dont have a ride home from school so I might have to walk home which isnt that far but it will suck bc I dont feel well at all!!! :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

I wanna goo home *taps feet together* I WANNA GOO HOME!!

I hope everyone has a good and better day then me! LOVE YA!::hug:

Last edited:
Aw Kelly! I hate shitty days like this! Bad stuff should never happen to you! You always seem to find a way to brighten my day! So be watching your mail tomorrow or Wednesday for a package that will brighten yours!

I love yah babe!

Let us know what Bootleg it was, I am sure one of us has it and can replace it for you!

:hug:

FishNeedsABicycle said:

Let us know what Bootleg it was, I am sure one of us has it and can replace it for you!

INDEED!
I bet we can hook you up!!!
Let us know, I have a few...............
Sorry about your day, at least tomorrow has to be better!!:hug::yes::dance:

Hey Kelly, I went up in my attic and found my old CD player...it's one of the first ones made...so it's not too stylish...and you have to tape the batteries in because I lost the cover to the batteries years ago...BUT OTHER THAN THAT lol it works fine. I tested it before I sent it, anyway, I included that in your box of CD's that I am shipping to you! :) You can keep it until you get a new one. That CD player has been all over the world, I always send it to my friends when they need one...it's been to Australia, Malaysia, Tokyo, London and now California! I should have people start signing it and putting a sticker on it...lol...anyway...it's my way of saying thanks for always being so nice.

I didn't include headphones because I figure you probably already have a pair! Enjoy! It should be there by Wednesday or Thursday!

I sent you a few extra CD's as well...

An entire CD of Bono Noises
The Macphisto Phonecalls/U2 Megamix
U2 Acoustic/other rare goodies
Pete Yorn
Pete Yorn Bonus Disc
Pete Yorn Live at the Roxy
Jukebox Junkies (shameless plug for Marc and the gang)
Trampolines Greatest Hits V. 1 (also a shameless plug for Marc)

LMAO...someone take my cd burner away PLEASE...LMAO

Hope this makes your day a little brighter...40 minutes of Bono noises should make anyones day a little better...LMAO

:hug: When you get home, listen to all your favorite U2 songs over and over again. That always cheers me up some. I hope you feel better! :hug:

AWWWWW! THANKYOU GIRLS SO MUCH!:hug: :hug:

Today was just a crap day! It means alot to me that you guys care.

psst Does ne one know where I can download the Best of 80-90 bsides bc I dont have it?

Oh my cd was fine its really scratched up but its okay!

i know i don't really know you, but i want to say that i hope your day get's better. if it makes you feel any better i had a horrible day too, my boyfriend left last week for the airforce and i did bad on a paper for my major class. quick question though, i read that you are in california? where at? i am at humboldt state, but i am from sacramento. just curious, feel lots better:hug:

FishNeedsABicycle said:

40 minutes of Bono noises should make anyones day a little better...LMAO

:ohmy: FISHY!!!! DO send me the track list for this wonderful compilation!!! What a great idea! :yes:

adamswildhoney said:

psst Does ne one know where I can download the Best of 80-90 bsides bc I dont have it?

Kelly, I can scan it and send it to you if you still need it, it wouldn't take long at all.

Back
Top Bottom