Mysterious Ways AB era, lets go to MOROCCO!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^^I was just about to share those pics :)

here they are ::

6fcaea52.jpg

^^:cute:

5e92278e.jpg

Thanks for the pictures... I was about to post some but then had to run make dinner.

He is looking really good. I don't know if my heart is strong enough to make it through another tour! :drool:

VERY CUTE, CARONI !!!
I really wish Bono would stay out of the barber shop- i REALLY miss him having more hair:mad: BUT he does look SO adorable, with such eagerness and excitement in his face, childlike, kind of. and he is certainly involved in his passionate cause-that is so moving. it makes me want to pack a bag and follow him all around-who's with me???:yes:

And seeing his face in the picture with the red shirt:drool: those baby blues just make me melt. He looks like he undresses the person he is looking at with his eyes:faint: and even in pictures now, that is one of the things that makes him so sexy.:drool:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

that is exactly what I was thinking when I got the email about his being in Tanzania... :wink:

The loser, he always comes to Arusha in TZ instead of the city of Dar es Salaam, which is where I live. He was here last summer too and he came to Arusha instead of Dar.

For the record, Arusha is a 3 hour plane ride from where I live.

:madwife: x 789578283445 at him.

:madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

Babydoll said:

The loser, he always comes to Arusha in TZ instead of the city of Dar es Salaam, which is where I live. He was here last summer too and he came to Arusha instead of Dar.

For the record, Arusha is a 3 hour plane ride from where I live.

:madwife: x 789578283445 at him.

:madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :hug: x infinity!!!

sorry sweetie!! :sad:

Back
Top Bottom