Mysterious Ways AB era, lets go to MOROCCO!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoFox1 said:
mwvideo2.jpg

GORGEOUS!!!!

Woah! This is what I miss for being away a couple of days!
That's such awesome news about them recording in Morocco & that new pic has got me very excited! :hyper:
yayayayay! Things happening!

Galeongirl said:

:crack: why can't germans use subtitles fgs? I can't hear the whole interview and I get annoyed by the german too much to follow it ><

:giggle: oh Bono and his pointing habits..

It's so damn annoying!
I can't possibly be cheaper to hire someone to do a voice-over than to add a little piece of text right?
And they do it on every show/program/movie!

Is there a german in the house?
...please?

Last edited:
The_Edge89 said:

It's so damn annoying!
I can't possibly be cheaper to hire someone to do a voice-over than to add a little piece of text right?

...please?

and yet german, italian and french ppl wonder why their english is so bad compared to most Dutch people.... we use subtitles instead of this :crack:

Exactly, thats why i can't stand watching german movies or something.

They just don't ever use subtitles....

Annoying. Thank god that in Holland they just put in subtitles.

The_Edge89 said:

It's so damn annoying!

...please?

Yep I am...but I have to say it wasn't really interessting...I watched it live on TV but I forgot about the half of it now. But I think the main thing was that the upcoming G8 summit in Germany is very important, he said that Germany plays an important role concerning the debt relief, germany should become a model in that way...and so on...I can't even remember any details. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom