My Very Strange U2ish Day.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrattyIrishPunk

War Child
BIP's Notes:Yes all this happened, maybe U2 is plotting something Evil aganist me I dont know.:tongue:

My brother had off from work today so me and him went to this resturant where there is a waiter that looks like Larry
:drool:. So the one waiter that we had today looked like Bono, So the whole time hes looking at my brother. So my brother orders somethin called "Dublin Burger" [I had to stop myself from laughing at some points.] So when my brother ordered that he threw a straw at him. So half way threw dinner, this guy that my dad knows is there, And he had gotten drunk. And he started to dance on top of the bar, now the thing is, he has a wooden leg. So the waiter yells at him to get off and the dude gets off, sits down AND THROWS HIS LEG AT THE WAITER! So the Larry look alike waiter comes running and goes, "OMG! PAUL ARE YOU OKAY!?" The Bono waiter goes home, and the dude that takes over our table looks like 80ish Edge.

So we have to go pick up Laura,[hmmm possibly the girl veirson of Larry]my brother's girlfriend. And she lives on Evans street in Clayton Twp and her dads name is Bob and her plate number is U2001375. So we are just about to leave and her sister comes running out and goes, "Lefty[thats what they all call my bro btw]does Adam have a ride to the show tomororw?"

So I get home[this is the end of the story btw] and there is an email from Brent[one of my best buds]and it says...

"...Dude, I found a Bass player for our band..."

"...His name is Adam but everyone calls him Sparky..."

The weirdest thing to happen to me since I told my friend's sister that Adam is Elmo's cousin. ;)

Back
Top Bottom