MY U2 Videos are getting warped!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Billie Midol

Refugee
I was watching "Who's gonna ride your wild horses?' and "Night and Day"...:drool: ...yeah I know :drool: :bono: LOL!
Ok, so I am watching the videos and they are getting all warped!!! What can I do? I have taken extraordinary care of the but nothing lasts forever I guess...

Does anyone know where I can get U2 videos on DVD? I have a number of shows on DVD but I am looking for the indivdual videos. Thanks for any help anyone can give me...

PS: I posted this in PLEBA because...well,you gals understand the importance of having Bono on film...:yes: :bono::love:

I really wish that Zoo TV, Popmart and Best of 1980-1880 Videos would come out on DVD! I'm scared to watch mine, especially after one of my Sting videos got eaten up by the Video player :|

WGRYWH is on the official Best Of DVD...

and i know what you mean...i didn't watch my Virgin Prunes gig on vhs for such a long time now but I'm afraid when I try it will break. :(

Hmmm Well there is the U2 best of 1980-1900. But thats not on DVD yet I bealive. Also there is the best of U2 1900 on DVD that has loads of U2 vedios on it and its a DVDs on it. Thats my favorite. But like Mofo saide there is Kazaa and also WinMix to dowload frome. If thats the way you want to go. Hope this helps you out some what.

eriekittym

There are places that can take your VHS and put them on DVD,I'm not to sure about the cost though.

When my hubby and I moved in here I some how lost all my"homemade" U2 videos Including the live from sydney that they showed on PPV, so I am starting over:sad: :sad: :sad:

Kristie made me some discs (like 10 of them) of all music videos and clips that she transfered from VHS to VCD. She also gave me PopMart Mexico City on VCD. It's great b/c most DVD players play VCDs anyway. There are lots of people that would do a B&P for concerts on VCD and even music videos if they have them.

Back
Top Bottom