My U2 Sims

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dream chaser

Acrobat
Howdy PLEBAns!

Well, since I'm fairly new, I hope this is cool, but I used to share my U2 Sims in the Band Members section of Zootopia all the time and got some great feedback. Soooo... I wanted to share them with you guys, too.

Those familiar with The Sims will know what I'm talking about, if you don't, well, it's a really cool game where you get to control your own little city of Sims. Muahahaha! :macdevil:

So, anyway, I had updated my Sims to Superstars, so now you can download them into Studio City. It's really fun walking around and finding Larry singing at the kareoke bar. :D

Also, if you don't already know I'm the mega-sim-geek who made the U2 house. :eek:

So, here's the link already!

http://thesims.ea.com/mysimpage/simpage.php?avatar_id=6446135
(you have to scroll down to see the "U2" family and scroll all the way down to the bottom to see the links for the SS versions)

So far, the feedback I've gotten is that Larry's face needs to be better and everyone seems to want a Bono with no sunglasses...(that and better SS outfits, but I keep having trouble altering those :slant: ) But anyway I came up with a new idea and I wanted to run it by you guys. I was thinking, instead of updating the U2 Sims to meet their current looks/styles, why not go backwards in time and make, say, JT era Sims? What do you think?

Cheers!
-Mel :bono:

Last edited:
Cool!! I think they look great :D

I have the Sims and I got into it quite a bit in the past.. it was so fun. I should start playing again. There is a U2sims thread somewhere around here with some cool screen shots.. :hmm:

Sicy said:
Cool!! I think they look great :D

I have the Sims and I got into it quite a bit in the past.. it was so fun. I should start playing again. There is a U2sims thread somewhere around here with some cool screen shots.. :hmm:

Thx! I tried doing a search on U2 Sims, but a lot of the images came up with the dreaded red "x". :eyebrow:

I hadn't played in ages, but when I got Makin' Magic I got hooked again. Man, that game is addictive! :crack:

bonosloveslave said:
Bono just seems so............tall :shifty:

:lmao: I know, I wish they had different sizes! But, alas, all Sims are the same height... It is kinda funny though. :wink:

:lmao:

I used to have U2 sims too :)

Unfortunately, I deleted it from my hard drive because I thought I needed more room :(

I haven't played in ages, I should probably start again :)

I remember that my sim edge quit his job to try to be a model in sim superstar, adam was the best cook, bono was constantly hungry, and unfortunately my sim Larry died in a fire :sad:

Aw, thanks for making these! :hug: I've had them in my game for a long time, but I never knew you were the one who made them.

I think U2 Sims from a different era would be cool. :yes:

erised said:
Aw, thanks for making these! :hug: I've had them in my game for a long time, but I never knew you were the one who made them.

I think U2 Sims from a different era would be cool. :yes:

That's so cool... :dance: Yer welcome! :hug:

How are they doin'? :wink: lol

Sicy said:

omg that just reminded me that so did mine!! :lol: :slant:

:lmao:

And poor simLarry, it wasn't even his fault :( One of the other guys was cooking and started a fire. I clicked simLarry to extinguish it and well . . . RIP simLarry. SimAdam tried to beg Death to save simLarry's life, but it didn't work :(

On the other hand, it did pursuade me to buy the guys a smoke detector :up:

Oh, and later on the guys bought a pet turtle and named it "Larry 2" or "Larry Jr."

It later died too, they forgot to feed it :tsk:

dream chaser, the U2 house is really cool! :bow:

Last edited:
Just wanted to tell you first off, dream chaser, that my sister thinks your house that the guys live in is the coolest thing she's ever seen. :). That is pretty neat how it's spelled out "U2". :up:.

Second, I think it'd be awesome to make Sims of the guys from different eras (I'd have no problem having a JT Bono Sim and a Sim modeled after me hanging out together...:shifty: :p). If you want to do that, go for it.

Third, I remember when my sister's friend loaned her a Sims game-there was one neighborhood where we had all the guys and their families, and my sister had this habit of almost killing the guys' wives/girlfriends when they were cooking. :laugh:.

We also made a Sim of our guys for us, too. :).

But then when my family moved, she gave the game back to her friend and now we don't have a Sim game. But my sister came up with the great idea for us to ask for one for Christmas. :D.

Angela

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom