My U2 Fan Dream!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spinninghead77

Refugee
Okay, Unfortunatly I still haven't had a real U2 dream. But I did have a pretty funny dream about U2 fans last night!!!

My father and I were driving in my car, and he was driving. He said that he had to run into the used and new record store by my house There isn't really a used and new record store anywhere close to my house, but for some reason the big mall that is about 20km away from my house existed in the plot of land where my elementary school was, and the place in the mall where the gap is now contained a record store. I asked my father to pick up some cd's for me while he was in there. There were two compilation cd's that I wanted. But he screwed up and he got me "Disco's greatest hits", and "Greatest Dance songs of all time". Of course those were the wrong cd's so I asked my dad to drop me off at the store and I said that I would walk homeOf course, I am still confused as to why my father was driving my car. When we got back to the mall I just grabbed a huge pile of cd's from the compartment next to my seat. Included were the two cd's that I had to return, as well as a bunch of bootlegs, U2-7 which isn't available in Canada, and the Elevation DVD. When I walked into the store it was a U2 Paradise. The two girls behind the counter were fighting because one of them didn't like U2 and the other girl said that she couldn't give good customer service if she didn't know anything about them. She told her to read "the Bible" but couldn't remember the name of it. I told them what it was. The U2 fan girl and I started talking and she showed me all the cool merchandise. They had tons of one of kind things like mugs, mouse pads perhaps this dream was sparked by yesterdays thread, t-shirts, jewellery, etc. They also had collector's items like Edge's first guitar, and Bono's sunglasses. Then the girl put on my U2-7 cd and then the store filled up. Everyone in my high school that I ever saw wearing a u2 t-shirt walked in, as well as anyone that I had ever talked to about u2. Even anyone from Interference, Wire, or U2-GTA that I have ever met, or seen a picture of. That guy J from Wire that everyone hates showed up, but it was too full and he couldn't come in. I didn't see him, but someone shouted "J is at the door". Everyone loved my 7 cd, and then they put on the Elevation DVD and we all watched it together!! I definatly think that it was one of the weirdest dreams that I have had.

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

LOL Spinny That is one cool dream!

Imagine if that happened in reality... The world would be a better place
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif

I just remembered something else about my dream. One of the guys there from high school was this guy who I never really talked to and in the dream he said to me "I thought that you liked dance music. You once told me that you hated bands like smashing pumpkins and no doubt. I thought that meant U2 too, The other day you drove by me and you were listening to that hero song from Enrique Inglasis!"

WTF???? I have never listened to EI in my life!!

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
The other day you drove by me and you were listening to that hero song from Enrique Inglasis!"

WTF???? I have never listened to EI in my life!!

I guess you hate that song...
Same as me
biggrin.gif

But now don't tell me you're starting to feel guilty for liking U2 *frowns*

Back
Top Bottom