my tan lines

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

faithingrace

War Child
I noticed today that I have got a tan line on my wrist from my One.org braclet, I haven't taken it off since the concert in April:wink: Also my flip flops have left strange lines on my feet! Gotta love summer!

ugh, I get the worst tan lines b/c I go to the beach at least once a week (this is how I stay sane :) ). If I ever have to be in a wedding and wear a strapless dress or something fancy like that, I'm in BIIIIIIIG trouble. My tan lines are so deep that they last all winter, so I can even start fresh in the summer.

I have the worst farmer tan right now:| If I take my shirt off it still looks like I am wearing a white tanktop:lmao:

I have a tanline from my makepovertyhistory wristband, and sand is actually stuck in the lettering now :huh:

I also have a white chest with a brown neck and face haha.

One of my friends has a tanline right on his neck.

God, he's sexy!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Are implying what I think you're implying? If so, I'm jealous b/c I've always wanted to do that.

what she said

I have the tank top tan lines, but that's it. I don't tan. I don't burn all that easily, but I only get a tan that leaves lines if I burn (which I did).

BEVERLY56 said:
Yea, that's cool - no tan lines. We have a pool and my husband is forever trying to get me to go skinny dipping at night but no way.

I skinny dip at midnight, my husband thinks I am nuts! But God, sometimes here it is still so hot at midnight and the water feels so good on a naked body...

Back
Top Bottom