my show went great!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I posted something about this in IO but alot of PLEBAns don't do IO, so here goes.........I had a great show. My parents bought one of my acrylics, and that wasn't even the one in the silent auction. I don't know the particulars of the silent auction deal except that I had *two* pieces in it, which is special for the December show because it's smaller than the July show, and pieces in the silent auction always sell. I also sold my ceramic. I don't think I sold some other thing I had in there but that's OK, four is very good. I'm relieved that we're through with it.

:applaud: That's excellent, verte! I just went to your art site for the first time. I LOVE "Surrealistic Window". How much would that run me? :shifty:

I haven't put the pix on my web site. I struggled with getting them on my disk, and I finally got it done. Now I have to upload the darn things to the site place.

Keocmb said:
:applaud: That's excellent, verte! I just went to your art site for the first time. I LOVE "Surrealistic Window". How much would that run me? :shifty:

We're not allowed to send windows through the mail because they're breakable. Damn.

"Shapes" was inspired by the old Yardbirds classic, "Shapes of Things". I drew a circle of twelve "shapes", and then did some extra drawing because the original design was too monochromic. I'm glad you like it, especially since I second-guessed it a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom