my REALLY WEIRD dream!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sami0201

Blue Crack Addict
I was going to post this in the dream thread in pleba but that was all about Bono so I thought I could post it here? (if it's in the wrong place you can movie it mods! :wink:) I just had to get it out of my head because it was so weird

it was the night that I went to an Oasis concert that I had the dream so it kinda makes sense..

I was at an Oasis concert backstage like I guess I was a groupie of some sort and Liam came up to me and put his finger under my chin to tilt my head up so he could look at me and he was staring at me for like 2 minutes and then he smiled and walked away(I thought he was looking to see if I was 'pretty enough' or something)...so I got up and went over to him and kissed him (and I swear, in my dream I felt the kiss! when I woke up I couldn't believe it wasn't real) and then he had to go on stage to sing.
Noel came backstage and I wanted to rub his back (LOL?) but I couldn't because I thought Liam would get mad. So Liam came back and he took me into the car with him and my friend who I haven't spoken to in like 2 months was in the front seat! and her older brother was the driver! so I said to Liam "I need to call my parents and tell them that I'm not coming home, what should I say?" he said "I don't care" so I called my mom and told her that my friends brother was the driver and that I was going back to the hotel and she said "is he(Liam) being courteous?" and I said yes and that was that.
So Liam takes out his dog that was a little dog named Scissors because she always bit and scratched people(random, I know!). He was playfully trying to get it to scratch me and I kept saying "Liam, Liam!" to get him to stop and the dog scratched my arm and I started bleeding and Liam kissed the blood away and started kissing up my arm and then I woke up.
SO WEIRD!! and the weirdest thing of all is that I don't even think that Liam or Noel are hot or anything!:ohmy:

:lmao:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
That is really weird! One time I had a dream that I was sitting on Hulk Hogan's lap and he made out with me. :yuck: :barf: Another time I had a dream that I had a really wild and crazy hot monkey love sex session with.............Clint Eastwood. :crazy:

:reject:

:lol:

I just dreamed of going to a U2 concert with my friend. I snuck in a Video Camera, a Paparrazzo-type camera- with the long lens, a tape recorder, and I was really wanting a beer before the show, but U2 came on and people came in and I thought I saw Ali...but it wasn't her.
Nice dream. It will come true. The next time I go, I'm going to try and get the best pics and sound.

Back
Top Bottom