My PLEBA penance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
S

*Stormy*

I'm sorry if I aggravated anyone with my whining. After all, the main thing we should be concerned with is drooling and praising our boys. To pay a penance I will now post hot pics of Bono in his rosary beads. I hope you accept my apology and I will be forgiven.

1g26962.jpg

1hot.jpg

Bono_Details-2.jpg

0bonosexy0.jpg

1bonorosary.bmp

2001look.jpg

*SIGH*
smile.gif

It's okay Stormy!!!!!!!! I love the sexay pics... I'll post some more later! ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

------------------
Three o'clock in the morning
It's quiet and there's no one around
Just the bang and the clatter
As an angel runs to ground

Just the bang
And the clatter
As an angel
Hits the ground

: Originally posted by *Stormy*:
After all, the main thing we should be concerned with is drooling and praising our boys.

Aplogy accepted.. I just wish you would stop bringing it up thats all! There is more to life than what your status is on a message board.. and I agree with your above statement!

smile.gif

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

to steal a phrase...

THAT'S ONE HOT SLICE O' PIETY!

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

Stormy,

I have a question.

Do you know what show those first few pics of Bono are from ( the one where he he's got the leather jacket and is sweaty and hot).

I love those! I'm just curious. Does he still wear that rosary? I don't recall seeing it except on the Coors special ( goes back to rewind tape and watch that again!!!)

Bono got the Rosary when he was visiting the Pope last year (two years?). He was given them in exchange for his sunglasses. I believe he's been wearing them ever since- they've been in lots of U2 videos... The European version of Stuck comes to mind. I don't know if he wears them now, but I'm sure somebody does.

I believe the first two are from early ATYCLB shots for the Promo-tour. Whether it's the Astoria in NYC or Manray in France I'm unsure. Anybody know?

------------------
for a minute there, i lost myself
karma police, arrest this girl

Thanks Sicy
smile.gif

Oktobergirl and Flygirl: Yes those pics are from Manray in France in fall 2000. I think he still wears the rosary, but under his shirt to protect it. Depending on what he wears and how far he unbuttons his shirt, it doesn't always show. So I guess if we don't see it we don't really know, but I think he usually does wear it.

Back
Top Bottom