My Pics with U2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Ok girlies as promised here they are
biggrin.gif

Ok Bono lovers, this is right after he shook my hand, look at his beautiful blue eyes and his little smile
bono.jpg

Ok This is of Larry, this is how close he was standing to me during the 5 mins he was there (of course I was drooling madly)
larry.jpg

And this is of me and Larry...I'm smiling like an eeeeeeeeejit (but who wouldn't when you have this sexy mofo next to you?)
melarry.jpg

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 11-07-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 11-07-2001).]

Your Bono pic is gorgeous, they're all cool and you are so lucky. Once again I am eaten up with jealousy, HOW DO YOU PEOPLE LUCK OUT LIKE THIS??? PLEASE tell us!

Seeing if this will post:
bono.jpg

YESSSS! It worked? Ain't he gorgeous? Look at those eyes, I'm melting! His face is so cute, and his hair is so pretty, and for those few of you who had doubts check out the hairline- it's clearly his own! he, he!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 11-07-2001).]

one really lucky girl
smile.gif

congrats!!!

but how did you manage to take your eyes of yer man there????
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

LOL girlie well...you know I had been standing there in a puddle of my own drool for about oh 4.30 mins looking at Larry when all of a sudden it came to me..I have to take a picture with him!!!! So I handed my cam to Lylas and I turned around, making sure I didn't hit Larry or fall back, and I smiled, she snapped it and a few seconds later he left and I had my pic with him
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

eek.gif

Wow Mullen Girl those are sexy pics. Congrats girl.
smile.gif

OHHHHHHHHMYYYYYYYYYYYYGGGGGOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!
Look at them! Look at those dreamy eyes on Bono! Look at Larry...he looks like a sex god in that pic!
AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont worry about your smile, MG. I was grinning like a cheshire cat when i met them and got my pic taken with Larry! And i have this demonic, crazed look in my eyes as i pressed my head against his right man breast! Or..as close as i dared get to it anyway!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
*Ya Just cant get enough, of that Lovey Dovey stuff...*

" And to think I actually TOUCHED that tight, hard body!" - Miss MacPhisto

[This message has been edited by Lovey Dovey (edited 11-07-2001).]

You DID NOT get that close! *faints in jelously* You have a pretty smile gal, so don't be ashamed to grin at Larry---you might get a Larry smile back! *THUD at Larry smile*

------------------
The Proud Owner of the ONLY Cardboard Larry!!!

God Bless America and my city, NYC!

"After all it is the Larry Mullen band."

"Larry has a heavy foot it is an extordiry thing, you know, to have to stand in front of that drum kit. It is like getting a good kicking on a nightly basis." ~Bono

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Mullen-Girl, you are a lucky honey!!!!

Look at the crazy sexy cool mofo with his sunglasses on........ *sigh*

------------------
~?~*~?~ Katie ~?~*~?~
...a little girl with Irish eyes...

~?~*~?~ Life, Love & Larry ~?~*~?~
What more could you ask for?

roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom