My Obsession has finally reached into Dream Time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
trust me, you would be more frustrated if you had a bono dream and came just that much closer to him without really feeling the experience
Ive been trying to redo whatever triggered the dream and its just not happening:scream:

u2bonogirl said:
trust me, you would be more frustrated if you had a bono dream and came just that much closer to him without really feeling the experience
Ive been trying to redo whatever triggered the dream and its just not happening:scream:

Are you in my head, bonogirl?!?!?!? :lmao: I've been trying to do the EXACT SAME THING so I can find out where we were going in my dream and just what that damn blanket was for! As of right now, it's the wee hours of Saturday morning & I left Bono Monday about 6am and haven't seen him since. :grumpy:

(by the way - please don't tell me about the hips. I.just.couldn't.stand.it.) :wink: :ohmy: :faint:

:heart: Back at 'cha, stars!!! :heart: ;)

(By the way - just how addicted have we become??? Its' 4 IN THE MORNING & we're STILL here!!!) :ohmy: :up:

u2bonogirl said:
i know, thats it. I didnt even kiss him! He just let me lick those soft lips, and his hot neck.

:drool: Bono lips and Bono neck... and then you put the hips in the equation...it's all too much :faint:

I've made many, many dreams involving U2 one way or another, but my best one was from a couple years ago (I believe I've posted about it before) in which for some reason U2 was shooting a video in the little nothing town of Newburgh, Indiana where I lived at the time... somehow I ended up with Bono, I remember us both being in the backseat of a car (who was driving I have no idea) and me just leaning on him, breathing him in, kissing him all over his face (that sounds odd but damn it was amazing)... and the dream felt so REAL, there was this amazing CLOSENESS, y'know? It was like, this strong feeling of love between us... hormones flying... needless to say I was fucking pissed when my alarm clock rang, but I couldn't move to stop it 'cause I was in such a daze over that damn dream.

I've had dreams where Bono is a friend of mine too, or I'm friends with the whole band...love those ones. Like in one dream I had met him before and I was at the first concert of the new tour (with like 5 other people in this odd outdoor auditorium with a tiny little stage. Why the hell it was a tiny stage and only 5 people were in the audience is beyond me) and they were doing Vertigo, Bono went offstage onto the ground and I like ran up to him and kinda grabbed onto his arm, then I thought better of it 'cause I didn't wanna annoy him, but inbetween verses he said softly "C'mere. Hug." and pulled me against him :love: and then he was like "How have ya been?" before he started singing again...it was quite funny actually, trying to have a conversation during Vertigo.

Interference is in my dreams now too, lol. I had this one dream that for some reason Bono was on Star Trek (what the hell? I don't even watch Star Trek) and it was Pop Bono, and for some reason he said "uno, dos, tres, catorce, quinze, seize, dix-sept, dix-huit, dix-neuf, vingt!" (no I don't know why he went from Spanish to French) and posted on Interference "OMG!!! I KNOW THE MEANING OF UNO DOS TRES CATORCE CUZ BONO WAS ON STAR TREK AND HE SAID THAT!!!!" and this random mod was like "Don't tell lies, you have no proof, Bono was never on Star Trek. Don't post here anymore." it was odd :eyebrow: because he WAS on Star Trek damnit! in my dream anyway...

I want a Bono dream tonight :sigh: if I can't meet him in real life I can at least meet him in the dream world...though I swear eventually I WILL meet him in real life...

Just a gentle reminder for you gals to not to get too raunchy in this thread, all right?

Now then...

Carry on. :)

Back
Top Bottom