My NEW U2 Tattoo!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

groovcat

The Fly
the kite blowing out of control on a breeze
Ya, so a couple of weeks ago there was a discussion about U2 tattoos and it gave me a hankerin' to add one to my collection. It's about time anyways. I've only been obsessed for 6 years and a huge fan since '85. It's an add on to an older one.
Enough yammering - here it is:

Attachments

• u2-tattoo.jpg
    u2-tattoo.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 315
Bonochick said:
First word that came to my mind......

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW......................

It hurt so good! But, really it felt really really good. maybe I just like pain a little too much but after my backpiece which was excruciating:scream:
this was like an arm massage.
plus I kept thinking how much I love U2 and now they're even deeper in my soul! I think their music these last couple of months have literally saved my life and I wanted to show my appreciation. :love:

Wow, that looks awesome!!! Love the design and the covers!

Hopefully in just over a month I will have mine to show off! :happy:

groovy

Edit because I'm lame.

I love the moon too... I :heart: my sun / moon tattoos too.

Why yes I do!

This goes all around my ankle.. sun on outside and moon on inside.

TattooSun1.jpg

TattooMoon1.jpg

eeps sorry they're so big. :silent:

All my tats are here --- > http://home.earthlink.net/~cvecchio8850/

i have a moon and a shooting star on my ankle and it hurt alot but it;s going to hurt anywhere you get it so ya might as well get it where ya want it, right?

nice tattoo Sicy.....i love it!!

Exactly Sweet Tart. But I would say the one on my hand hurt the most because of all the bones n stuff there.. :huh:

The more chunk of skin the better.. so ankles are a little painful. For some strange reason I found that the U2 one on my lower back did not hurt as bad. I think maybe it was because it was one I reallllly wanted so I just concentrated on how excited I was to be getting it and to see the finished product.

:D

Sicy said:
Exactly Sweet Tart. But I would say the one on my hand hurt the most because of all the bones n stuff there.. :huh:

The more chunk of skin the better.. :D

hehehe...That's why I plan to start with the right side of my lower back. I thought about getting an ankle one, but then I though, "nah...not yet!" and this way I don't have to look at the needles as much! :ohmy:

my very first tatt was a sun on my ankle and I was rather surprised that it really didn't hurt at all! But, everyones threshold for pain is different. Maybe take a sewing needle and prick yourself really really fast in the area you want to get a tattoo and see how much it hurts...:lol:
I'll have to take some pics of my others to show y'all - i have 2 suns and 1 moon in addition to what you've seen, plus a gargoyle, and my cat...

groovcat said:
Maybe take a sewing needle and prick yourself really really fast in the area you want to get a tattoo and see how much it hurts...

:lol: :laugh:

Do you have pictures of your other tattoos?

U2 tattoos :) one of my favorite topics! *lol*

I would say I have a pretty high tolerance for pain. I got my first U2 tattoo 4 years ago. Its on my lower back. Its a PopMart lemon complete with saturn ring & tiny shopping cart :D The pain was minimal.

My 2nd one I got in January and its on my left thigh (front hip area) That one hurt a little more. Overall I though the pain was pretty tolerable. Its the Amnesty International candle (Walk On symbol).

They are addicting! I can't walk into a tattoo place and not want another one. But I'm done.. er.. I think :D

i'd also love to see pics.....i'm thinking of getting a tattoo (when i'm 18 of course :huh:...) but i'm not sure what of yet.....i have ideas, but.....

Tattoos are very addicting. I have one and I want another (perhaps U2 related)...

I have this on the small of my back....

Attachments

• bd-logo color.jpg
    bd-logo color.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 32
Back
Top Bottom