my new site dedicated to adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought my eyes where fooling me when I read the title of this thread"Adam website" :drool:Very nice auchtungally:up: That is a cool page.

yup!! very nice site ya got going there! i like the layout pic.

a site dedicated to da best bass-man in da land. :wink:

i dont think i've ever seen many Adam websites. LOL

keep up the good work.

Last edited:
I must confess that Adam wasn't my favorite guy since I learned about U2, how blind I was. After seeing him in live on Feb 15th, I fell in love, he was all smiles and we made eye contact, he has an irresistible smile :drool:

Winter Halcyon said:
I must confess that Adam wasn't my favorite guy since I learned about U2, how blind I was. After seeing him in live on Feb 15th, I fell in love, he was all smiles and we made eye contact, he has an irresistible smile :drool:

:hyper: That's how it happened to me too. I scored a spot in the ellipse and planted myself right in front of him(seeing as there was no room anywhere else). My ecstatic jumping up and down and singing along earned many frowny-smiles and laughs from him :love: It was the beginning of the love affair(obsession) that night :wink:

".....he's one great bassist and can strum the guitar strings like putting his fingers though a woman's hair."

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

He could run his fingers through my hair anytime.:heart:

mjc said:
".....he's one great bassist and can strum the guitar strings like putting his fingers though a woman's hair."

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

He could run his fingers through my hair anytime.:heart:

I thought of that piece for Adam because he's a very talented man!:wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom