my new little guy...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liesje

Blue Crack Addict
...well, he's not actually mine, not yet at least! I've been on the waiting list for another kitten from the West Michigan Regional Lab for almost a year and FINALLY my name came up and I got the LAST kitty of the current batch. It's for my boyfriend's house. His housemate wanted a kitten so I offered to hook them up. When they all graduate and their lease is up, of course I'll offer to take him back w/ me if no one in the house wants him so maybe he'll become mine. I'd take him now, but two cats in a small rental of half a duplex w/ 4 other girls is already crowded.

Isn't he darling? He's 5 months old and very sweet. I went to see him on my lunch break and he purred the entire time. His name is Leroy (his name given by the shelter that took him in...that will change!) and his brother, the lighter, FATTER one is Pistol (also adopted). Luckily, I had my digital camera at work today for my boss to play with....

leroy1.jpg

leroy2.jpg

leroy3.jpg

leroy4.jpg

Well, he was a lot of fun while he lasted! He peed in the box on the way home, so the poor little guy was already terrified and then had a bath, but after that he was fine. He just kinda hung out upstairs with us. My other cat Beckham came up and they just laid down and hissed back and forth for a bit, but by the end of the night were tolerating each others' presence. Posh on the other hand does NOT do well with change and hid in my room, terrified. When Steve and Phil finally came to pick up the cat and take him to their house (his home), I called Posh out and she was still so shaken she was scared and hissing at Beckham! Ah well, she seemed fine again this morning.

He's a cute little guy and purrs nonstop. I bought him a bell collar and put it on right away and he never even noticed so I think he'll be OK living with the guys and they won't step on him.

awwwwwwwwwwww :cute:

Posh and Beckham as cats.... :laugh: .....

I had to leave my two cats behind when I moved to Dublin....I miss them soooo much :sad:

Back
Top Bottom