My new baby!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ladylardence

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Just wanted to share a couple pics of my new baby ferret, Fizzgig. As some of you may know, I had 2 already, Bonnie and Clyde (lol). This little one was going to be put into a shelter by the end of this week if someone couldn't take him. I couldn't resist! :D

newboy6.jpg

newboy5.jpg

AAAAAWWWWWW! He is adorable lookin! My brother's friend had/has ferrets... i dont know if he still does... but ferrets are so cute! I always held them and let them crawl on me! HAHA!

Thanks, I think he's a cutie too! :wink:

Some people consider them the same as rats, but how could anyone not think they weren't cute? :shrug:

I want a pet rat! But my mom said no :( Instead I got hamsters hehe! I asked for a ferret and my dad said "HELL NO! I AINT HAVIN SOME STUPID ANIMAL RUNNIN AROUND THIS HOUSE" And I said "Are you stupid? They do stay in cages till you take them out to play." He's not the brightest person in the world... about those kind of things anyway...but some things he is pretty smart about :D

I'm personally not much of a rat person (don't mind mice all that much, though), but even if I were, we couldn't have one, 'cause my mom's terrified of rats (and mice). Absolutely terrified.

We've never had hamsters or gerbils. The only pets my family's ever had have been dogs, a bird, and some fish.

Anywho, as for the ferret...awwwwwwwwwww, what a sweetie :cute:. I don't blame you for not being able to resist him. He's adorable.

Hehe, his eyes look kinda funny in the pictures :p.

Angela

Oh, how adorable! I love that name. So, how do all three get along with each other?

I always wanted a ferret growing up, but the closest thing my dad wold let me have was gerbils. Maybe someday. I still think they are the some of the cutest animals (second to cats, of course).

My mom always hated rats and mice too. When I was a kid I wanted a white mouse so bad, but she wouldn't have one in the house. Hamsters, gerbils, even guniea pigs all reminded her of rats and could not come around.

The ferret is very cute. :cute: Reminds me of "The Beastmaster" movie!

I swore we would never have rats, but after having lizards, snakes, frogs, geckos, and just about any other creepy thing you can think of in the house the rat didnt seem so bad.

LOL, RocknRollKitty. I don't think my mom would mind hamsters so much, but if I recall, she wouldn't be too keen on gerbils (more so because of how fast they reproduce than anything, though, I think that would be her reason).

u2granny said:
I swore we would never have rats, but after having lizards, snakes, frogs, geckos, and just about any other creepy thing you can think of in the house the rat didnt seem so bad.

LOL...wow, you had all those in your house? :ohmy:. I could live with frogs or lizards or geckos-those wouldn't really bother me. My sister would kill me if I brought a snake home, though. She cannot stand those things. Kinda like how nobody who winds up living with me throughout my lifetime will ever be allowed to own a spider. :p.

Angela

ylimeU2 said:
Oh, how adorable! I love that name. So, how do all three get along with each other?

I always wanted a ferret growing up, but the closest thing my dad wold let me have was gerbils. Maybe someday. I still think they are the some of the cutest animals (second to cats, of course).

Thanks, I'm glad you guys like the name, I wasn't so sure at first. I've been calling him Fizzy for short! :D He's getting along just fine with my other two, they took right to him. luckily. I actually have 3 other ones I'm taking care of for my bf's brother, so I really have 6 right now. They sure are a handful!

My mother is so terrified of rats she won't go into the same room with one by herself. For that matter neither will I. Everyone in my family is petrified of rats, myself included.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom