My mother's discovered PLEBA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My mom is registered here :reject:

I think she posted like once and I told her never to post again :no: :lol:

The only Irishmen my Mum likes are Westlife and Boyzone ('....lovely clean-cut lads')

She's deluded. It's fine.

She doesn't understand how to use the computer anyway - it's like some mystical object of power to here, that should only be approached with a long stick!

starsgoblue said:
I'm visting her for the holiday and she is enchanted with PLEBA and all it's pics. That must be where I got it from....:lol: :ohmy:

I see the apple doesn't fall far from the tree :lol:

Way to go, Stars! Hi Stars' mom! :wave:

I think love of Bono is in the genes. My mom got me U2 Show for Christmas. When I unwrapped it, she said, "I think I got all the drool off." :)

My mom's never visited PLEBA-I've shown her a picture or two when I've been on here that I thought she might get a kick out of, but she's never actually read any of the posts. She doesn't go to a lot of websites, she basically sticks to her Yahoo groups and her e-mails.

As for what she'd think of this place if she saw it-she'd probably be a little surprised at what some of the people post here, but I don't think she'd be too bothered with it-after all, she's got her crushes, too (she would get along SO well with those of you who think Bruce Springsteen is sexy :)), and has been known to gush on occasion about the guys she likes, so...she'd probably just laugh at some of the stuff that's said here. She probably wouldn't join in much of the Bono gushing, though, although she does think he seems pretty nice and has admitted to finding him attractive from time to time :D. If anything, I could see her looking at pictures of Bono from the early days on here or something like that and saying things like, "Look at how YOUNG he is, my god!" :p. Or she'd see pictures of him with his wife and/or kids and start asking me all these questions about them.

Angela

That's fantastic, Stars!;) I am the only one in my family that even likes U2.:huh: Oh, well, at least I share a lot of other musical interests with my family!:wink:;)

Last edited:
Go Stars' mum! WOOHOO! :applaud:
My mum makes fun of bono and edge :/ and calls them... nevermind... its bad lol. She's into Roger Daltrey... THANX TO ME!
Hi Stars' mum :wave:

Cute Irish Bono said:
That's fantastic, Stars!;) I am the only one in my family that even likes U2.:huh: Oh, well, at least I share a lot of other musical interests with my family!:wink:;)
Hey...nice avatar. :| I made it myself from a still I found here. Sure, help yourself, no problem.

:grumpy:

Queen Bee said:

Two people are using one of my old Bono avatars (with the black and red stripes in the background) here AND at u2.com's Zootopia. :tsk:
:rolleyes: Nice. At least they're OLD avatars and not the exact same one you have now!

Back
Top Bottom