My Mother's Day Gift!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dreams out loud

The Fly
My Husband and I agreed we wouldn't tell anyone just yet but I have to tell someone or I will explode....I'm Pregnant after 2 years of trying. I have never been more happy or scard before in my life.
Now that I have told someone how bout some Bono pics to celebrate.

(((((DREAMS))))) I am so happy I can't explain. I know your story and I am so happy for you, and today of all days! Bless you!
smile.gif

------------------
I've seen his baby blue eyes in the freeze frame so many times I feel like I'm his very best friend~~~~

Yea!!! Congratulations, Dreams!!!

------------------
Sunday all the lights of London / Shining, sky is fading red to blue / I'm kicking through the Autumn leaves / And wondering where it is you might be going to

Love,
Emily

<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html" TARGET=_blank>
Emily's Wallpapers
</A>

Heather! Congratulations! I'm so honored that you decided to share this with us! Take care of yourself; you're in my prayers
smile.gif

------------------
And in the whole half-century-long history of rock music there is a small number of bands, a number so small you could count to it without running out of fingers, who steal into your heart and become a part of how you see the world, how you tell and understand the truth, even when you're old and deaf and foolish. On your deathbed you'll hear them sing to you as you drift down the tunnel towards the light. -Salman Rushdie

Congrats to you and your hubby!!!! Hope your pregnancy goes smoothly and you have an easy pregnancy. Here's to any easy 9 months!!!! Congrats again and Happy Mother's Day!!!!

How about a Pregnant Morleigh?

morleigh05.jpg

Ali and Bono

ali30.jpg

Everyone, LOL

annali.jpg

Ali and Jordan(?)

ali45.jpg

Congrats again!

[This message has been edited by the_fly2002 (edited 05-13-2002).]

Originally posted by dreams out loud:
My Husband and I agreed we wouldn't tell anyone just yet but I have to tell someone or I will explode....I'm Pregnant after 2 years of trying. I have never been more happy or scard before in my life.
Now that I have told someone how bout some Bono pics to celebrate.

Congratulations! Children are wonderful... mine make my life complete.

Good luck the next few months...

biggrin.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

*wishes heather luck with her first ultrasound*

'member what twin said...drink mt. dew! i'll be thinking of you!

Back
Top Bottom