My Montreal Elevation Pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
700 miles, 11 hours of sleep, three days, too many drinks last night up at college, later...and I haven't even made my way home yet, but I managed to get my Montreal Elevation photos on the computer and up at webshots, not my regular webpage but it'll do for now...
smile.gif

I hope you all enjoy them!! The show was outrageously awesome- Bono just so elevated and happy that he did not want to get off the stage (two encores) and the band was so joyful.... great show, i'll post more later, but I seem to have lost my way home...
http://community.webshots.com/user/oliveu2cm

------------------
Packing a suitcase for a place...
that has to be believed to be seen

Go baby! -->* www.u2takemehigher.com *<--All New!

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 10-14-2001).]

wtf? i just uploaded them all and now there are all red x's...
frown.gif
sorry!! i'll work on it later...

------------------
Packing a suitcase for a place...
that has to be believed to be seen

OMG I saw you guys in line!! I was in the line too, I noticed the guy with you (obviously!!)
your pics are really nice too
smile.gif

------------------
"The goal is elevation"
"Midnight is when the day begins"

Great pics, oliveu2cm! I can't wait to get the full report from you and all the other PLEBA girls who went to Montreal. Mrs. Edge made a great poster for the Edge:

ay79461.jpg

The caption is: Jessica makes the sign that Bono shows Edge during the show So Bono saw it and showed it to the Edge? Did he have any response?
biggrin.gif

Those are great pictures! Were you guys in the heart? And was the "U2 - We Will Follow" sign your handiwork?

*sigh* That show was amazing!!!!

Mrs. Edge, that poster is so cute!!!!
smile.gif

------------------
"I Don't Know You, But You Don't Know The Half Of It..."

Hey Naya- thanks! How was Hamilton? How was it being right in front of Bono at Montreal? I somehow worked my way so I was about 3 pl behind you for the last few songs! It was stunning!

SweetPea, yes we were in the heart, inside near the tip on Edge's side. Although I cannot stay in one spot and my feet just take me all over inside that heart. Which is how I got close to Bono and Adam and got some decent shots of them up close.

If you guys are interested I posted my review on u2tours.com..it goes into bono's reaction when he saw Jessica's sign! but i'll tell you here too- it was soooo cute! He reads it and he starts chuckling and then looks at her and his eyes get big and he raises his hands like "I don't know" what he could do sort of thing. This was right after Staring at the Sun acoustic and right before Bad. Edge had missed the sign and was starting to walk back to the stage, but Bono gets all excited and runs up to him and taps him and turns him around to show him Jess's sign. Edge reads it and smiles and laughs and Bono does the "I don't know"! wishing he could help expression again. They got a kick out of it- which is second best! I think had it not been Bad coming up she might have had a great shot at getting onstage..which just gives extra incentive for Vegas and Edge and her!
wink.gif
smile.gif
right Jess?!
smile.gif

OK and i have to post my favorite sparky pic:
1I46956.jpg

------------------
Love is a temple
Love the higher law

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 10-15-2001).]

1q47069.jpg

Great pics! Looks like you had a wonderful time!

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 10-15-2001).]

I can't get your page to show up either! Can you? I can't get mine, so I checked yours. Maybe they're having trouble again, hope our stuff is back soon.

Olive I LOVE this picture! But WTF is he doing anyway???
biggrin.gif

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/036/T2/Eb/Qh/3a95848.jpg[/img}

do his hears hurt? is he yelling something?

and look!!! he's wearing SHORT SLEEVES!!! How adorable!! [img]http://forum.u2wdd.org/u2feedback/biggrin.gif

3a95848.jpg

this pic Disco? He was laughing and covering his ears - telling the crowd how loud we were (as sweetpea reminded me)! He really couldn't believe the level of noise everyone was making. of course this made everyone scream even louder...
wink.gif

------------------
Love is a temple
Love the higher law

Back
Top Bottom