My Moms's Christmas Card Idea.... (it involves U2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wildhoney22

Refugee
*whoops- spelled Mom's wrong in the title....

When it comes to my Mom, Christmas cards are such a big ordeal (I don't know why... it's a pain in the ass for me trying to get 4 other screaming brats to smile for a freaking picture....)

But anyways, since she is a U2 fan, I showed her the pics of U2 as South Park characters (the good & evil characters), and now she wants to put them on the Christmas card instead of the usual family pic & send them out to everyone...... I was laughing becuase it's creative, but I don't know how my family (especially my 90-year-old great grandmother) will react when they see U2 pics on their Christmas card, and I don't know what that has to do with Christmas anyways, but it's still funny....

------------------
~ Katie ~
Freedom looks like too many choices....

"A conga, my very own conga!" ~ Larry

Email me!
roxyangel22@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by wildhoney22 (edited 11-02-2001).]

I think that it's a great idea!!!
smile.gif
U2 is part of the family anyways..
tongue.gif

------------------
Winter Halcyon
U2 in ELEVATION

U2 pictures album
http://community.webshots.com/user/winter_halcyon

that's hilarious!!! I think she should do it...or maybe replace the U2 faces with pics of your own faces, that would be even funnier, then people would really say: WTF??

You can sign it "Hope U2 will have a great Christmas!"
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Discoteque:
that's hilarious!!! I think she should do it...or maybe replace the U2 faces with pics of your own faces, that would be even funnier, then people would really say: WTF??

You can sign it "Hope U2 will have a great Christmas!"
biggrin.gif

OMG, I should have my mom put that message on the cards! I died laughing when I read that, and I bet they would too (ewll at least the people who would understand it!)

Thanks so much Discoteque, I owe you one!

------------------
~ Katie ~
We'll shine like stars in the summer night
We'll shine like stars in the winter night

roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Originally posted by wildhoney22:

But anyways, since she is a U2 fan, I showed her the pics of U2 as South Park characters (the good & evil characters

Evil Characters??? I've never seen these, only the good ones. Can someone post them or give me a link to where I might find them.

Originally posted by WildHoneyAlways:
I bumped the thread back up for ya!
~honey

Thanks!!!! I just saw it!!! I love it!! A while back I used the good characters on a CD cover I made. Now I'll have to make one with the bad characters!

Back
Top Bottom