My Mom is in New York

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
She will be there until Sunday. Is Bono in New York City? He is like in 3 places at once! :lol: I know that Bono has a chance of getting my letters from my nice people here, but just in case I wrote another letter, a heartfelt and short letter for him. My mom said she would give to him if he is there. :wink: Now this the funny part my mother is wearing an Elvis purse and she doesn't really like him, it was a just a present. She is wearing just to be nice to person she's hanging there who gave it to her. But I told my mother that if you meet Bono, he will love your purse because he loves Elvis! :lol: :happy:

Last edited:
ACTUALLY, I made a mistake. I thought today was U Penn's commencement, but it's until Monday. So I suppose Bono doesn't have to be in Philly until the rally on Sunday. So he might still be in NYC.

Personally, I think he should pop over here to Pittsburgh and give us some love and attention. We're just as good a city as dirty Philadelphia!

Bono's in NEW YORK! I gave my mom a letter and she meant met him and give it to him! WOW! :wink:

I know I gave another person a letter but I think it is better to know he gets a more chance of getting a letter from me. I hope that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom