My Husband Had a Bono Dream!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

swandiver

War Child
Okay, this is getting totally out of hand.

Being old farts, we were out taking out nightly 3-mile walk, a time we usually catch up and talk about things. Out of the blue he says, "I had a Bono dream last night!"

Now, my Bono dreams usually involve some kind of hugging and kissing, so I was a little scared.:uhoh: I've never shared my Bono dreams with him, though! Thankfully, it turned out to be a manly Bono dream.
:lmao:

He said we were in France and Bono was talking to him about his green blazer -- a nasty green blazer that my daughter always tells him to leave home, haha. There was a great deal of back slapping and laughing and "We Irish need to stick together!"

My husband told me I *was* there and I was glad -- how sad is that???? I told him if it ever did happen and I wasn't there, I'd be totally crushed!

Then, I had to admit I had had an Edge dream a few nights before. I dreamed I had a picture of JT Edge and me and I wanted to get a current photo so I could compare.

You know it's getting bad when your husband starts having U2 dreams, too!!

My bfriend doesn´t like U2, but im talking about bono & co 24/7
i mean it must be getting on his nerves, but he hasn´t said
anything, so far :wink:

he probably has nightmares about them though :|

Also, my hubby said he told Bono, "We love you guys!" :happy: I was thinking, "Some of us moreso than others .... and in totally different ways!" :wink:

Back
Top Bottom