My hamsters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiger_luver64

Acrobat
I'm right posting this here right? See I'm kinda confused cuz, I have 2 little hamsters and their names are Bono and Edge. So since they are hamsters and not the real Bono and Edge they would be put under PLEBAns right?
Well anyway, they are adorable. Bono is little and tan, very fuzzy too. He is my fave. he is so sweet, he gives me kisses. And Edge is white with little brownish head, he looks like he is scruffy! And a little bit of his butt is brown too. But he isnt very bright, he likes to dive out of my hands so i drop him, its so sad somtimes. Everybody drops him. But Bono, I think is more behaved because I raised him from a little peice of skin, and Edge, I just bought him one day. Anybody know how to make Edge not wanna get away so bad? Oh yea and I have an evil hamster too, but i wont get into that.

I will give you a tip for if you ever get any.
DON'T GET FEMALES! They are evil, my evil one is a female, and her mother was evil too! But my boys are the sweetest things.

i'm still trying to sav up for a newt and call him gav. i'm weird i know.

FallingStar said:
i'm still trying to sav up for a newt and call him gav. i'm weird i know.

Too bad you live in Germany, I'm going to get rid of my newts. I have a Japanese Firebelly 4 inches and a Roughback (also has a firebelly type pattern) 6 inches long.

a newt is an amphibian like a salamander, but has tougher skin and stays mostly in the water. My biggest is like 6-7 inches long. He's dark brown, with a rough surface on his back, and has a really cool bright orange pattern on his stomach.

Newt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom