My friend, the Honorary PLEBAn, writes...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

truecoloursfly

The Fly
(she sent me "outtakes" from a feature article she wrote for her local magazine. This is my favourite -- I immediately thought of all of you!
biggrin.gif
)

"[Larry's] the prettiest member of U2, and to be honest, the only one who might have made a good living as a fashion model; and he is also the only one of the four who would likely punch you in the mouth for saying so. Now...if you said the others could have been models: Bono would secretly love the idea, but he's too smart to buy it, and after some pithy comment - he'd feel morally compelled to admit that he loved the idea, and would then have a good laugh at his own expense. Edge would look at you as if you were crazy, and blush, and say something polite like, "er, thank you, but i don't think so" and then change the subject. And Adam would laugh outright at you in quiet self-confidence, because he knows his sex appeal is a little more indefinable than that - though no less potent."

I included in my reply: "And the Adam-girls will be doing the Wave around the PLEBA Mansion for your insight." Cheers, Jesi!

Deb D

------------------
I wanna walk with you along an unapproved road

the greatest frontman in the world - by truecoloursfly: http://www.atu2.com/news/article.src?ID=1575

Thanks for the outtake Deb!

And yes, Cheers Jesi for Adam's indefinable sexiness!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Mirror mirror hanging in the sky, won't you look down to what's happening here below? I stand here singing to the flowers. So very few people really know. I dare a man to say I'm too young, for I'm going to try for the sun.

It's back. The fight. So is anyone giving way? It's just like in the beginning. The tears. Their eyes. Why isn't anyone giving way? It's just like in the beginning?

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Originally posted by Autumn454:
BONO is the prettiest member of the band!!!

Agreed!
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Woah, woah...
She's the refugee.
I see your face
I see you staring back at me

hehe That put a big grin on my face. Thanks.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Back
Top Bottom