My friend just met Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Look, I've already said, I don't think it's necessary or kind to mention negative things about a person's appearance in a story about them, especially if they have been kind enough to give you a moment of their time, which they didn't have to do. I don't think Bono deserves to have somebody run back to the internet and go 'boy Bono sure is looking old' By my conscience, values, and standards, that is not nice. If you don't agree, whatever. I'm not going to fight with you anymore, we're going to get the dude's thread closed!But remember- this was over, YOU drug it back out of the garbage and into the light of day, so don't blame me!

The issue woudn't even become a problem if some people didn't jump up at the slightest mention of a certain famous person aging. Constantly.
(what the guy posted) was just a personal opinion, and if you think Bono looks good, what's the problem? In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter anyway.

You started it all by jumping on my question.

Last edited:
how convenient to say that if you don't like the answer to your posts

I wanted an answer, not a lecture.

Last edited:
I was only addressing each of your points. See, this is why you used to walk the dog and I used to wash the windows. Neither of us ever could just let things go the way most people can.;)

Oh, and congratulations on passing 5000 posts and making VIP PASS! :wave:

It's the way you said it, not what was said.

But ok :hug: let's not wast any more time on this. Thanks, but...I do spend too much time here don't I? :D

Back
Top Bottom