My first babies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations Winter!!!
biggrin.gif

Hope they give you 'doble' the joy! I have twin brothers and I know how much fun (and work!) they were...and are!
smile.gif

Muchas Felicidades Winter!!

Hace buen rato que solo estaba de lurker, pero tenia que desearte lo mejor
smile.gif
, as? que de nuevo Felicidades.

OMD! Congratulations! And I feel so honored that you shared that with us!

(((((((PLEBA))))))))

We seriously are like family here.

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Congratulations, Winter! That's wonderful news! Good luck with the pregnancy!!!

------------------
"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

MESH RULES!!!!!
(thanks to Bono's American Wife)

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Let me be the...22nd person at PLEBA to say congratulations and wish you all the happiness in the world!
smile.gif

Make sure you listen to plenty of U2 - they'll get used to hearing Bono's beautiful voice early then
wink.gif

Congratulations, Winter Halcyon!

<3
Fizz

Yes, I am dragging a post out of the garbage...I know, but I wanted to reply to it back then, but couldn't.
frown.gif

By now they are almost 3 months along. We went for another ultrasound a few days ago...the little things have hands! They waved at us!!

I get to pick the girl names, Winter will get to pick the boy names...but I won't let her name the poor baby(ies) after U2 unless it's not that distiguaisable...Adam Lawrence isn't bad tho. As far as girls, I've got..?rin Michelle and Julia Nicole. I'm not sure (got a long list of names in a txt file...) but I think Winter likes this one for a boy...Jerec David.

Only reason I want at least 1 girl is because I want a Little Winter...that's just as beautiful as her mother.
smile.gif

You probably won't see much of her for a bit, as she's spending a lot of time sleeping and resting...not to mention eating for 3, and I thought *I* could pack away food. :p

------------------
--Valin Halcyon
Descent IV Design Lead
www.Descent4.net
Winter Halcyon's other half. ;)

biggrin.gif
congrats, im a twin and its the best thing in the world, well not really its just that my twin sister is sitting rite beside me and told me to say that. ne way im sure ull have lots of fun. mhahaha. lol only joking, im sure theyll be bundles of joy

------------------
i'm already gone, felt that way all along

u glorify the past while the future dries up.

Okay, PLEBA, we need a big "aww" for Valin and his proud Daddy cutiness. Ready? 1 - 2 - 3

Aww!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
"I have a dragon, and I know how to use it. I'm a donkey on the edge!" -Shrek

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Congrats
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Whenever you see this kind of darkness, there is an extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter." -Bono

"Why doesn't anyone molest him?" -My mom, when Bono was walking through the crowd at the halftime show

u2er@u2email.com

Back
Top Bottom