My fav Bono gift & Help with Bono I Feel Good guitar pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SJ

Refugee
Hi girls!
I am so excited about the Bono gift that my Mom gave me for Christmas that I had to share it with you!
About 3 months ago my Mom went to Italy.... she went on a tour of a factory where they make by hand these little "puppets", they are made of ceramic and are really detailed, my mom has been collecting them for a few years, there are different ones, like little cooks, little girls/boys, clowns, etc..... so anyways, my mom brought me 3 different little puppets, and, ofcourse, the first thing I said when I saw the puppets was "I want a Bono puppet" ! My mom laughed, telling me there would be no way to get a Bono puppet, and basically I forgot all about it......until yesterday, when my mom gave me my last gift... When I opened up the box, there I see a little BONO PUPPET! lol!!! So then my mom showed my the emails that she sent to the people she had met at the factory. She had written telling them that her daughter is a huge fan of Bono, and would there be any way to special order a Bono puppet. They took a few weeks to repsond, and finally they wrote her back telling her that they had specially created a one of a kind Bono puppet for me! And that there would be no charge, it was a gift for me for Christmas.... AMAZING! So I love my new Bono collectible, the detail is incredible....
The funniest part was that as soon as I saw it, ofcourse my Bono puppet is wearing his black glasses, but the guitar was my favorite part, I freaked out when I saw the "I feel good" on both sides of the little ceramic guitar, and I told my mom they must be really familiar with Bono to have known that during the Zoo tour Bono had his I feel good guitar! And my mom looked at me bewildered, cuz she was actually dissapointed when she saw that part, cuz she thought of James Brown, not Bono, and she couldn't understand why they put that there!!!
Well enough of my ramblings, here is the best pic I could take of him.....
Bono%20Puppet.jpg

So now girls, I would appreciate any help, I am trying to find some pics of Bono and his I feel good guitar, so I can show my mom! Thanks!!!

Thanks for posting those pics kristie! I went crazy searching for pics of that and couldn't find any .... are there any in color out there?
And yes, Moonlit Angel I will treasure it:yes: I :heart: it!

Back
Top Bottom